Night Owl Seeds Organic Pre 98 EP1, Blue & Purple Microverse

End week 12. Only Purple Micoverse left to harvest. I will this week.

Pre 98 ep1 was harvested on day 83 and Moon Juice on day 81.
I'll post dry weights in a few.

Blue Microverse harvested day 71. Dried 10 days and into jars with 62% Boveda packs.
Yield was 97.1 grams. I'm good with that. Terps are reminding me of a
Dutch Passion Auto Blue Mazar I grew.

20NMQiJ.jpg

ZDONy2P.jpg

Purple Microverse day 86. Will chop this week.

r98Oluv.jpg

6n0C1SE.jpg

sqwxcW2.jpg

Thanks for looking see you next weekend. :pass:

Thanks for the rep @Dankerson. I was a little disappointed Purp M didn’t grow out bigger but she does have some nice frosty buds on her. I think she’ll yield around 4. I want to grow another soon but will have to wait till fall of 23.

End week 12. Only Purple Micoverse left to harvest. I will this week.

Pre 98 ep1 was harvested on day 83 and Moon Juice on day 81.
I'll post dry weights in a few.

Blue Microverse harvested day 71. Dried 10 days and into jars with 62% Boveda packs.
Yield was 97.1 grams. I'm good with that. Terps are reminding me of a
Dutch Passion Auto Blue Mazar I grew.

20NMQiJ.jpg

ZDONy2P.jpg

Purple Microverse day 86. Will chop this week.

r98Oluv.jpg

6n0C1SE.jpg

sqwxcW2.jpg

Thanks for looking see you next weekend. :pass:
That main cola is a chonk. Beautiful:drool:

End week 13. All 4 plants have been harvested. I'll post yields on Pre 98 Ep1 and Purple Microverse
in a few days.

Binary Selections Moon Juice harvested day 80. I had posted day 81 previously. Must have been stoned.
Very frosty. Trim clippers kept gumming up taking her down. Nice yield right over 6 ozs. Curious how it smokes.

zsv9A6B.jpg

ZTkJOow.jpg

Be back in a few days with the other 2 plants yields. Thanks for checking out my grow. :peace:

That's a wrap for this grow. Night Owl is my favorite stuff, the good shit! Quicksand Cookies and Mandela Effect next.

Pre 98 Ep1 chopped day 84? Some where around there. Nice Yield just over 6 ozs.

5ibls28.jpg

lZPoHxu.jpg

Purple Microverse chopped day 88. Just over 4 1/2 ozs. I'll take it.

g2E9kht.jpg

wXZZAEk.jpg

Thanks for looking and all the encouragement. :peace:
See you guys around.

@420autoflower Thanks 420. I keep wanting to push but really just need to refine
some stuff. Yields have been up and quality is good. Way more than I can use.
I like being able to give it away, takes some financial strain off people I care about
that like it.

@420autoflower Thanks 420. I keep wanting to push but really just need to refine
some stuff. Yields have been up and quality is good. Way more than I can use.
I like being able to give it away, takes some financial strain off people I care about
that like it.
I hear you bro… I do the same. Too much weed around here to consume myself so I end up giving over 90% of it away. Whatever I can’t give to friends and family I donate to the less fortunate people that run the street corner dispensaries in Oakland Ca. They always appreciate the free weed and I feel good that they make a little coin form what I give them.

Back