Night Owl Seeds Organic Pre 98 EP1, Blue & Purple Microverse

Rick Dirte'

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hey AFN. I have a need for weed in 23. Time to grow. Took the hot months off to avoid running an A/C in the
grow room.
I soaked these seeds in ro water Sept 30 and planted Oct 1. They're in 5 gal bags in my soil mix.
They're under a Growers Choice ROI E680 with an UVA light bar.

Week 1. 98 and Blue Microverse popped Oct 2. Purple Microverse on Oct 4.
I have a Binary Selections Moon Juice (Troubled Grape x Blk Mrrr) under the 680 so I will include
it in this thread. She started day one Oct 2. I just gave water with a little yucca and a little bit of recharge 1 watering.

XvekBe6.jpg

Week 2. I start silica with every watering. Water, yucca, silica and recharge 1 watering.
Week 3. Same as 2.

Week 4. I begin adding fish hydrolysate to the waterings. I want 1/2 tbls per plant per week
so I divide the dose by 3 and give every watering. 3 or 4 times a week. It has been a good start
with no problems.

Group shot. 98 in back left. Moon Juice front left. Purple Microverse front right. Blue Microverse back right.

MCGTQoE.jpg

Pre 98 Ep1 day 28.

qyUifoj.jpg

Blue Microverse day 28. in front

CzNBL1K.jpg

Purple Microverse day 26.

6opk1KJ.jpg

Moon Juice day 28.

8MvnN5A.jpg

End of week 5, today. All 4 started flowering at the end of week 4.
First signs of flower I top dress each plant with 1 cup Blue Ribbon compost, 1 cup EWC,
1 tsp Flower Finisher and 1 tsp Bio Fish, 1 tbls ground neem pellets and 2 tbls insect frass.
I also add Liquid Weight, a blend of simple and complex carbohydrates, to the waterings after they flower.

The gals had a big week with a nice growth spurt.

Group. MJ left front, 98 left back, Purple M right back and Blue M front right.

NAqEnaT.jpg

98 day 35.

06X2C1l.jpg

2NSllM4.jpg

Blue Microverse day 35.

2dXYQd4.jpg

HHLxLNu.jpg

Purple Microverse day 33. She was the last seed to start and has been a little slow going.
Hopefully she'll get some more height.

WKTTjXA.jpg

WvBRU7S.jpg

Moon Juice day 35.

xhuc0U6.jpg

iIlsrzX.jpg

Thanks for looking.:peace: I'll post an update for week 6 next weekend.

Last edited:
End of week 6. All 4 plants grew well and set some nice bud. Still just water, yucca, silica, Liquid Weight and a liitle over 1/2 tbls fish hydrolysate per plant per week. Recharge every other watering.

Group. I am growing the Blue Microverse under my HLG 600R with a UVA bar, with other similar sized plants.
I took the group shot with her under the E680.

XdULPR8.jpg

Blue Microverse day 42. Plucked a bunch of leaves this week to keep her open in the center.
She's building bud fast.

72grt1S.jpg

sLYM01c.jpg

Purple Microverse day 40. Looks like she is going to stay under 2 ft, big fan leaves and bud sites. Maybe big buds?:biggrin:
I hope.

zmHBOcV.jpg

jo4HyWt.jpg

Pre 98 Ep1 day 42. Have not done much to this girl. I love the structure of this plant.
Lots of developing buds.

C1PrSeM.jpg

x3Kr3qV.jpg

YDNGsC5.jpg

Binary Selections Moon Juice day 42. 46" last night I think she's about done climbing.
Lots of bud set. We shall see what happens.

2FZ4o35.jpg

TNunLUv.jpg

q1DHjO5.jpg

Thanks for checking out my grow. I'll be back. :baked:

Last edited:
End of week 7. The plants have been growing good and I have been able to control my environmental factors reasonably well.
I have been defoliating daily pinching blockers and keeping centers open.

I watered 4 times this week. 2 with fish hydrolysate then switched to Flower Finisher for Thursday and today.

Group shot.

UBz5R5U.jpg

Pre 98 Ep 1 day 49. Frost is coming on.

kBzyFAR.jpg

yhZhOGt.jpg

cyxgSrc.jpg

Blue Microverse day 49. Building bud.

enzig5L.jpg

gm1iZUH.jpg

Purple Microverse day 47. She's coming on.

g9bcX3z.jpg

rDPPEcl.jpg

Binary Selections Moon Juice day 49. Lots of flowers on this plant.
Hope they fatten up good.

shwVjWo.jpg

UN5jsPn.jpg

Thanks for looking. I'll have another update next weekend.:hookah:

End of week 7. The plants have been growing good and I have been able to control my environmental factors reasonably well.
I have been defoliating daily pinching blockers and keeping centers open.

I watered 4 times this week. 2 with fish hydrolysate then switched to Flower Finisher for Thursday and today.

Group shot.

UBz5R5U.jpg

Pre 98 Ep 1 day 49. Frost is coming on.

kBzyFAR.jpg

yhZhOGt.jpg

cyxgSrc.jpg

Blue Microverse day 49. Building bud.

enzig5L.jpg

gm1iZUH.jpg

Purple Microverse day 47. She's coming on.

g9bcX3z.jpg

rDPPEcl.jpg

Binary Selections Moon Juice day 49. Lots of flowers on this plant.
Hope they fatten up good.

shwVjWo.jpg

UN5jsPn.jpg

Thanks for looking. I'll have another update next weekend.:hookah:
Looking good in there Rick! :thumbsup:

Yeah the Blue Microverse and Double Grape should be done by week 10 or 11 so 8,9,10 and 11.
My 11th cannabis grow ever. I don't know what in the hell I'm doin! :biggrin:
Like you said, it should be fine.

Yeah the Blue Microverse and Double Grape should be done by week 10 or 11 so 8,9,10 and 11.
My 11th cannabis grow ever. I don't know what in the hell I'm doin! :biggrin:
Like you said, it should be fine.
Come on bro… I’ve seen the plants that you grow.
If you already have 11 grows under your belt I would consider you an experienced grower already.

Almost 40 years ago my crazy 1st wife wanted horses. I bought a small acreage outside of town. Manures, hayes and all kinds of stuff were readily available. I learned about organic growing and it has been a hobby ever since. Veg gardens and flower beds are a bit different than this. I’m getting better. Thanks to learning from smart folks like you. :thumbsup:

Almost 40 years ago my crazy 1st wife wanted horses. I bought a small acreage outside of town. Manures, hayes and all kinds of stuff were readily available. I learned about organic growing and it has been a hobby ever since. Veg gardens and flower beds are a bit different than this. I’m getting better. Thanks to learning from smart folks like you. :thumbsup:
Well… at least you got something good out of your first marriage. :rolleyes1:
I might be going back to organics for awhile myself. Much easier than all the synthetics I’ve been running lately. Just finished a organic grow with coco and Down to Earth 4-8-4 and it was easy to maintain compared to the hydro. Didnt really give the crop very much attention and it still produced very well. Just scratched in some amendments every couple weeks and watered them with non PHed tap water and water from my dehumidifier. Lol. Was very suprised how well they turned out with how much effort I put into them.

Back