Night Owl Seeds Blue Sprayed Shoes Remix- 1776

Benjamin Squier

Everybody knows it was Herbie Hancock
Reaction score
DUDES I REVIVED A DEAD ACCOUNT!!!
This is my first Night Owl grow. I'm here for the Tyrone Special genetics! I use nectar for the gods and i wish you all: happy healthy and prosperous growing
Screenshot_20220705-103527_Gallery.jpg

Been very curious about this one. Heard great things about blue microverse. Been wanting to try that along with this and SSB3. Ill be following along :pop:
I've got a blue microverse, Roswell cookies <<space grow>> slated to germinate on October 20
Just snagged this to fill up my 4*8 tent (have an hlg 600w rspec and some cob/Amazon lights with a t5. scAmazon and COBs with t5 are moving into the 4*4 for germ and veg). Got it at 25% off
Hopping into the germination hole! No EWC here, so I used coast of Maine lobster compost. Canna coco professional bricks. Happy frog and perlite.
I also fibbed a bit. Got this Daytona 5000 going for my uncle Rog [RIP]
Screenshot_20220706-074422_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220705-094421_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220705-094421_Chrome.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20220706-074436_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220706-074436_Gallery.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20220706-074453_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220706-074453_Gallery.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20220706-074504_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220706-074504_Gallery.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 34
I've got a blue microverse, Roswell cookies <<space grow>> slated to germinate on October 20
Just snagged this to fill up my 4*8 tent (have an hlg 600w rspec and some cob/Amazon lights with a t5. scAmazon and COBs with t5 are moving into the 4*4 for germ and veg). Got it at 25% off
Hopping into the germination hole! No EWC here, so I used coast of Maine lobster compost. Canna coco professional bricks. Happy frog and perlite.
I also fibbed a bit. Got this Daytona 5000 going for my uncle Rog [RIP]View attachment 1482745
I was so close to grabbing some Daytona 5000 but I went with Orlando's Magic instead. Might end up getting a pack anyways lol

I was in a bad spot - I was driving home from one of my dad's brother's (larry) funeral when his last brother (Roger) passed. Rog always had a car race on his portable TV at the campground; I had literally just discovered NightOwl genetics and I love the Tyrone genetics I got from meph, when I started growing... that journal/ plant is probably on here somewhere. Glad I got the calendar -- it's gonna function as my weather logging almanac. The Orlando looked deeeeelish, too

Just popped a cosmic apprentice on friday. She should be popping the soil today or tomorrow. Good luck on your night owl grow bud. Im excited to see what the hype is about.
Yknowww, Growmie.... it's earworms like this that are gonna make me pull the trigger and get the cosmos bundle... now it's just a matter of do I literally go for broke trying to get free shipping.. Christ my wallet needs a break!!!
.......[[[internally: is there a galaxy brain, anywhere?...]]]..........*TAPS sounds on fife*

I wanna try creme da cosmos. I think thats what its called and also thought about the blue sprayed shoes remix. So this will be good for me to see what she turns out like. Really I would try any nightowl. Hes from meph so i know kinda what i will get. And darkowl has my interest as well. Plus he did a few Collabs the coal miners cookies. Sounds dank as fuck and the mngo mrrr with ronin I wanna try as well. Im really liking my the ripple from ronin.

Yknowww, Growmie.... it's earworms like this that are gonna make me pull the trigger and get the cosmos bundle... now it's just a matter of do I literally go for broke trying to get free shipping.. Christ my wallet needs a break!!!
.......[[[internally: is there a galaxy brain, anywhere?...]]]..........*TAPS sounds on fife*
Multiverse Beans has Galaxy Brain in stock. Got a pack for fathers day lol

Multiverse Beans has Galaxy Brain in stock. Got a pack for fathers day lol
I SEEN'T IT!!!! (awaiting Friday like a fiend..) hahaha! I literally went from this to check. Immm...uhhhh..I gots a porbləm hehe...yeah... this is all since this February. Mainly seven packs. Honestly - I'm most stoked about the Roswell Cookies. I'm really looking forward to that grow, this year. But the genetics going into each one of the Night Owl projects I've acquired, I've been very impressed by. I'm waiting a bit just to get my NFTG feedings back into line. [Still working on remembering how to forum, but I'll find your grow later, and check out your knowledge
Today's update: nothing. No disturbance of soil, as of yet. Substrate is decently hydrated, just a little low in volume (I'll fill as it grows, but it IS lower than I'd like). Idk what it is, but I've had the most success with these 4 gallon buckets. They're the first containers I've grown in & despite all the other grow containers style size shape -- this is the one that does the best.
Thanks for having a peek! As always: Happy, Healthy and Prosperous Growing ❤️

Back