Dutch Passion Bob's Dutch Passion Grow - Auto Mokum's Tulip

:pop: She's a spirited little lady for 7 days :jointman:

:pop: She's a spirited little lady for 7 days :jointman:
That she is mate :thumbsup:

Day 17:

Little Allif is growing like none other, but I've noticed that with 350 ppm of the MC two-part Veg phase recipe I'm at the ceiling of what she can tolerate. I don't want to force her as with the warm weather we're having to much of a good thing can go sideways, so I keep feeding her with 5 Liter 350 ppm every day in the morning and if it's been an extreme hot day I rewater with 5 Liter in the evening. If the coco is wet I wait until the next morning...
20210617_185204_small.jpg

She won't be the largest in the greenhouse as she is surely showing her Indica predominance in that area... Large thick leaves and a short internodal spacing support that observation. What do my fellow growers think? @JSH1973, @St. Tom. Is Auto Mokums Tulip looking Indica like?
20210617_185211_small.jpg

Regards,

B

I'm no expert but fingers/leaves look short and fat rather than long and slim, that should point towards Indica if I remember correctly.
I'll be starting two more in a couple of days.

That she is mate :thumbsup:

Day 17:

Little Allif is growing like none other, but I've noticed that with 350 ppm of the MC two-part Veg phase recipe I'm at the ceiling of what she can tolerate. I don't want to force her as with the warm weather we're having to much of a good thing can go sideways, so I keep feeding her with 5 Liter 350 ppm every day in the morning and if it's been an extreme hot day I rewater with 5 Liter in the evening. If the coco is wet I wait until the next morning...
View attachment 1331764

She won't be the largest in the greenhouse as she is surely showing her Indica predominance in that area... Large thick leaves and a short internodal spacing support that observation. What do my fellow growers think? @JSH1973, @St. Tom. Is Auto Mokums Tulip looking Indica like?
View attachment 1331765

Regards,

B
shes looking wonderful my brother and thanks for showing her off and im hoping mines a more indica variant myself

shes looking wonderful my brother and thanks for showing her off and im hoping mines a more indica variant myself
I don't mind either way. I've got plenty of sativa harvested, so a bit of night night herb won't harm :baked:
As I'm playing with all these wonderful genetics I'm testing what works for my backpain.

I don't mind either way. I've got plenty of sativa harvested, so a bit of night night herb won't harm :baked:
As I'm playing with all these wonderful genetics I'm testing what works for my backpain.
this is why being on the cultivators its like a kid in a sweet shop so many strains so little space

My first Dutch Passion Girl, Auto Mokums Tulip :biggrin:
3 days from seed dropped dry in the Coco, I will call it a good sign :)

20210618_161015.jpg

That's one beautiful little lady you have there.:drool:

Back