Brown spots, yellowing and brown tips.

Added 500ppm bloom and Cal N Mag yesterday, measured the run off at 680ppm. Is that high enough during flower?
I've been adding cal mag after bloom nutes. I just read I should do it the opposite, cal mag first. Any thoughts?

What is ec or your ppm scale? Each or combined? And I don’t what first or second is for or about. Or the cal and mag. Or what bloom you are using

I suggested using the one on its own,

A9938A9C-482E-473E-B6EB-131BCD10F2C6.png

I’m not knowledgeable on the product, but it’s the only thing you listed that I would use or I would get something else that I can check ec on the feed mix ideally. The perk of non organic imo.

I don’t know anything you are using. Hopefully someone else can help

just looked and your cal and mag has some N in it (?) micros too(?), that makes it seem better, you want about 1.3 ec, after tap, unless tap is way high then maybe take a little off. Imo. And I don’t worry to much about being perfect on ec/ppm

Last edited:
500 ppm scale I believe.

500 ppm scale I believe.
Pretty sure your good there as long as it’s a balanced feed

Does earth juice have a feeding chart you can see the ratios of what bottles to use ? If so, I would use same ratios but final mix 1.3 ec + water’s ec. But I don’t think you can do that because you don’t have their ‘grow’ bottle (?), so... I don’t know

Last edited:
I dont even know where to begin
@Mañ'O'Green should give this a go. Maybe he will see this soon.
Not sure why you are layering the soils and using bottled nutes. That makes no sense. Neither of these soils are designed for that. I also doubt youre lacking any calcium.Its most likely a lockout. They generally look underfed imo. I do use ocean forest and happy frog, but I dont do the bottles so who knows!? Could be something as simple as your soil wasnt aged long enough.. Happens a lot more these days with fox farms.
GL!

I don't know what I'm doing and these are the nutes the guys at my local garden center recommended. But they seem to really push Earth Juice....I wonder why :stir:

To be honest I didn't have much of plan after the first month (clearly) when the soil ran out of nutes. I read too much and got overwhelmed. I will definitely do things different next time, hoping to save this girl though. 2 months in, I don't wanna give up.
After reading @Mañ'O'Green info about nutes and from what @Peacefulgarden is saying. My nutes are totally out of balance. Need a refresh, not sure how. Flush?

Last edited:
I don't know what I'm doing and these are the nutes the guys at my local garden center recommended. But they seem to really push Earth Juice....I wonder why :stir:
Do you have their ‘veg/grow’ bottle, also do you have their feeding chart

no ppm or ec.
875DEA6E-4359-493D-AA99-83A13D016F02.png

Good chance dis regarding everything ‘normal’, in regards to ppm/ec, I have no idea with this stuff.

If it were me and it’s all I had and had to use, I would only use the seablast and I would see if their suggested dosages line up with what would be expected for ec/ppm. It they did line up, I’d feed at 1.3 ec and that’s all

mix seablast at what they say is medium feed, if it’s near 1.6 ec (within 0.5) or so, make the mix 1.3 and feed. Otherwise just use something between medium and strong, closer to medium.

that what I would do, knowing nothing about the product

Last edited:
No the guy at the garden center sold my wife the Seablast grow, not the bottle grow. Hard to do everything myself when you have a 17 month old. The only chart I have is on my Cal N Mag bottle which also calls for micro. Thinking I need to pick up the grow and micro bottles and stick to their chart. Bahhhh, I over complicate everything.
IMG_20211203_195122697.jpg

Just saw your edit, that would definitely save me money.

No the guy at the garden center sold my wife the Seablast grow, not the bottle grow. Hard to do everything myself when you have a 17 month old. The only chart I have is on my Cal N Mag bottle which also calls for micro. Thinking I need to pick up the grow and micro bottles and stick to their chart. Bahhhh, I over complicate everything.
View attachment 1393588

I put the feeding chart above, pretty useless imo

Back