Brown spots, yellowing and brown tips.

So I tested my run off pH, the water going in was 6.0, the run off was 6.6. Does that make my soil 7.2? I have a cheap pH soil meter but I actually trust run off more.

Math? I'm out

I wish I had enough time to completely read through this and do all those steps. Sounds way more thorough.
What I could do was add a medium/heavy dose of Seablast grow 17-8-17, pH'd water to 5.8...run off was 7.3....yikes. :doh:
I'm not going to flush, just going to stick with the plan of trying to balance nutes in the soil. Will keep my pH on the lower side.
Thanks again @Peacefulgarden for taking the time to try to help this rookie :worship:

I wish I had enough time to completely read through this and do all those steps. Sounds way more thorough.
What I could do was add a medium/heavy dose of Seablast grow 17-8-17, pH'd water to 5.8...run off was 7.3....yikes. :doh:
I'm not going to flush, just going to stick with the plan of trying to balance nutes in the soil. Will keep my pH on the lower side.
Thanks again @Peacefulgarden for taking the time to try to help this rookie :worship:
You and me both got a lot of help from it. So , thank you as well

and yeah, reading and math are just about in the same boat. A lot of the stuff we read is sending us the wrong direction

@Peacefulgarden so the ladies seem to be recovering and doing much better. I added the Seablast grow ~2-1-2 for a couple weeks then switched to the ripening phase of the Earth Juice chart (cal n mag and bloom). Of course all the previous leaf damage won't recover but new and upper growth are doing much better. There's a little light bleaching because the Amnesia Haze is a beast and has totally outgrown my tent height. But I wanted to say thank you and add updated pics
IMG_20211218_094853391.jpg
IMG_20211218_094905335.jpg
IMG_20211218_094918465.jpg

Back