Indoor Busted! So what?

Reaction score
I was doing OK on an auto Night Queen from DP - and I got busted. It was disheartening more than traumatic - I got 'cautioned' and lost everything. It has taken months ( I'm not wealthy) to get it all together again - but here we are- YAY!
here's two auto Ultimates an auto Glooberry a auto Euforia. Ultimates are oldest.
IMG_20220329_191456.jpg
these are coming up to 40 days old and are on Dutch Pro ro Autoflower grow A+B with Take Root and Multitotal with Athena Balance (blended) and CalMag added to RO water before any nutrition. The two little plants are 12 days old and are doing great. I'm doing perpetual putting in 2 plants every 4 weeks in a 4*3 tent (£56 from Amazon). The oldest plants will get a Senelux se1000 each (£82 ish each from Senua in Liverpool) and the rest have to share a Vs p1000. I'm using 16L root nurse fabric pots with canna pro coco that is 30% plant magic 70/30 with Dutch Pro Ro A+B grow/bloom (hydro/coco). Also Dutch Pro Calmag Take Root and Multitotal.
1648685094100-213546886.jpg
Now I know a little more about water buffering and Calmag my grow has took off - and I'm very happy
Doing this diary so that I'll at least have some pictures!

IMG_20220329_115657.jpg
Theres a very unhappy photoperiod Amnesia OG in there as well. The little one at the back is DP auto Glooberry and at the front DP auto Euforia - my best results ever for seedling growth - these are10 days old.

Hey m8. Sorry to hear u got busted.. tossers!! Glad your back in the game.. plants look great :d5: :thumbsup:

My worst fear, someone coming and taking my baby girls. Stay strong in your bounce-back ability, looks like you're doing great!

Back