Outdoor busters grow diary

thanx wiz...i'll be going for the john innes
i too have seen peoples reaction to MG, so rather then risk another bad grow i will go for the best available.

i use miracle gro soil for about 70+ plants so far and i only had 1 plant problem, my dinafem haze does not like it.
1dh2.jpg

HI Autorush, thanx for your reply, your plant looks realy nice.
I have heard alot of good reviews about MG, but the only problem is that i've heard just as many bad things about it too. Wheresas with John Innes, i have only heard good things, which to me it seems the better option seeing as im only grow a few plants. However, I might try MG when i expand my grow.

On another note, i was wandering what is ment by the term "PHENO", when refered to a plant, eg diesel pheno???

I think ive offended tha "Canna God" some how!!!
I decided today after still having no signs of life, to dig up my seeds and try and start again.
After spending the best part of 3 hours siftting through my dirt, I came to the decision that I was given magic beans, coz they've compleatly dissapered....Could my luck get any worse!?!?

Roll on Mr Postman with my new batch seeds.

finally got my seeds today after what semed like an eternity, put them straight into germination...lets hope for a better result this time, hopefully i will be seeing some germinated seeds very soon.

Back