First grow help, Week 1, stretch and Seedling droopy? (New pic)

There we go.. Also fed them until runoff, about 1.5-2l each with 1.5ml/l of voodoo juice, they both felt (hefted and touched the first probably 3-4 inches too) were very dry. TS 1000 is now at 24" and 100%. I do have the 2020 model.

I Wish you luck And try to give you a tip.I was advised to water biobizz lightmix in 2 parts:First spray must your top soil so It becomes humid.You must see It become very dark.Then,wait 20 minutes and water slowly with amount you want.This Is because if soil Is very dry,bone dry,the water you Will see It running to the edges and not get absorbed a lot trhough all the Center of the pot.This I learned with my previous grows with biobizz
Thanks for this note, super useful info. Especially since I'm most likely gonna go with BioBizz lightmix next too. I am using a sprayer though, so this is making my life a lot easier when watering these seedlings. :smoking:

Have you looked up at all what you could do with that mold you got there? Or if it's basically better to not continue with it and make a new one?

Your 150w Ts1000 is too far away and at too low of an intensity, causing your seedlings to produce a hormone that causes rapid elongation of the cells in the stem causing the "stretch" trying to get closer to the light. Crank it up to 100% @ 24" and provide enough air circulation to keep it wiggling. This will strengthen roots and stem. In 10 days bring it down to 18-20."Good luck.
Done. Now at 24" (60cm) and 100% intensity. Moved my fan lower to get more wiggling for the gals.
Am I to a bad start? Are they too stretchy and should cover partially with soil or am I still okay?
Thank you for help, I'm excited to see how it'll turn up! :pass:

EDIT: Since the first picture, they've grown about 1cm taller each, but seeing a bit more first true leaves. :DP: here's a hint of what's going on in the tent next.

Last edited:
There we go.. Also fed them until runoff, about 1.5-2l each with 1.5ml/l of voodoo juice, they both felt (hefted and touched the first probably 3-4 inches too) were very dry. TS 1000 is now at 24" and 100%. I do have the 2020 model.

Thanks for this note, super useful info. Especially since I'm most likely gonna go with BioBizz lightmix next too. I am using a sprayer though, so this is making my life a lot easier when watering these seedlings. :smoking:

Have you looked up at all what you could do with that mold you got there? Or if it's basically better to not continue with it and make a new one?

Done. Now at 24" (60cm) and 100% intensity. Moved my fan lower to get more wiggling for the gals.
Am I to a bad start? Are they too stretchy and should cover partially with soil or am I still okay?
Thank you for help, I'm excited to see how it'll turn up! :pass:

EDIT: Since the first picture, they've grown about 1cm taller each, but seeing a bit more first true leaves. :DP: here's a hint of what's going on in the tent next.
Better go with a good seed bank.With my mold,I found out It Is harmless.Just let the surface dry and It Is gone.My next autos Will be Mephisto or Dutch passion too.Top quality over royal Queen seeds.
How are your plants doing friend?
Did you check pH before feeding?

Might I suggest a big dose of LITFA........the amount of posts and worrying suggest you may end up killing them with kindness....at this stage most of what they are doing is below the surface building root structure and getting ready for top side growth. Personally I like a bit of stretch at this phase as when it really takes off and fills in a little height to first nodes makes it a lot easier to water later on when the branches in the way.
They are looking good so far and I'd be happy with them.

Better go with a good seed bank.With my mold,I found out It Is harmless.Just let the surface dry and It Is gone.My next autos Will be Mephisto or Dutch passion too.Top quality over royal Queen seeds.
How are your plants doing friend?
Did you check pH before feeding?
Let's see how Dutch passion compares to rqs!
Plants look to be doing good this morning, will get to check on them soon again.
I have only checked the runoff pH and water itself. How do you personally check pH before?

Might I suggest a big dose of LITFA........the amount of posts and worrying suggest you may end up killing them with kindness....at this stage most of what they are doing is below the surface building root structure and getting ready for top side growth. Personally I like a bit of stretch at this phase as when it really takes off and fills in a little height to first nodes makes it a lot easier to water later on when the branches in the way.
They are looking good so far and I'd be happy with them.
I like to ask rather than instantly do. I did end up using that Lift. I can tell you that I am already less worried about everything after the watering and feeling the heft!

Thanks for the reassurance,
good to know it looks okay and I am happy h ow they are coming along! I'll be taking things easy.

Last edited:
Let's see how Dutch passion compares to rqs!
Plants look to be doing good this morning, will get to check on them soon again.
I have only checked the runoff pH and water itself. How do you personally check pH before?

I like to ask rather than instantly do. I did end up using that Lift. I can tell you that I am already less worried about everything after the watering and feeling the heft!

Thanks for the reassurance,
good to know it looks okay and I am happy h ow they are coming along! I'll be taking things easy.
Hi friend.I check pH before giving the nutrients.I usually go with General Hydroponic drops to check the alcalinity of my solution.The point to reach Is below 7 and more than 6.I go Always for 6,3-2 or 6,4-5

Back