Seed Bank Canadian Autoflower Review

hulk smash starting to frost up, hoping it hulk smashes me when i smoke it. thinking i'll press some too.

View attachment 1288657
Oh man this gets me fired up. I'm not quite as far along but she's is going wild and the scent she is putting off I opened her up a little did a bit of training if she starts to frost like that ill be Stoked. Right on solid work!!! That looks like she is going to be some fire especially since I have an idea in my head how she smell too, beautiful :toke: :joy::clapper:

Hi all. After finding this thread I looked up Canadian autoflower and they had some Mephisto Creme de la Chem in stock so I ordered a 7 pack. Very impressed with their prompt service . I received the package in less than a week from Ontario to Lower Mainland BC. The Mephisto packaging looks legit. They also threw in 3 Hulk Smash freebies. I will be keeping an eye on their site for new stock. I wish they had a mailing list to notify of new stock.

Hi all. After finding this thread I looked up Canadian autoflower and they had some Mephisto Creme de la Chem in stock so I ordered a 7 pack. Very impressed with their prompt service . I received the package in less than a week from Ontario to Lower Mainland BC. The Mephisto packaging looks legit. They also threw in 3 Hulk Smash freebies. I will be keeping an eye on their site for new stock. I wish they had a mailing list to notify of new stock.
Hell yes so stoked for you man, the hulk smash is amazing so so happy with it and everyone I've seen looks similar. And all the mephisto is legit their gear. I wanted to get some creme myself but haven't. I have so much mephisto I guess that's why. I am going to put more pics up here and other places soon but the hulk smash took off from bean right away too big of a germ after 12 hours in a cup soaking to even paper towel it really and it never looked back. It's almost 4 feet tall if not taller and uniform symmetrical so nice, plus I haven't fed it one drop of nutrients up until this point not one drop just water pH to 6.3 with a low ec as I'm in a peat based medium and MoG educated me from a thread and it's upped my game. Check out his thread on nutrients if you have time you may not need it like I did somewhat but good learnings for sure. I hope and am sure that all those beans will do wonders for you my friend. Happy growing :growing: :joy:

Here is my three testers from @canadian_autoflower love them so much been blessed to test them but I would buy them for sure especially the hulk smash.
Hulk Smash
Screenshot_20210311_135321_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210311_144321_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210311_144330_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210311_144341_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210311_144351_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Sweet tooth
Screenshot_20210311_144412_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210311_144418_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210311_135334_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210311_135341_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Norther Bear
Screenshot_20210311_144450_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210311_135352_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210311_135357_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Super happy with all these testers

Gold nuggets
Screenshot_20210311_135425_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

They're all doing great even Panama haze in mad soil and going through bad water is doing OK considering. I've seen it be much bigger though that element of things is my fault.
Screenshot_20210311_132132_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Just a quick posting I'll put them start to finish week by week when they're done and jarred and finished pics.

Ya know now that I've said especially Hulk smash.... I really love the sweet tooth as well all of them hulk smash just first lol anyways @RockyRidger tag me if you journal any of that and if you need anything from them although I have found responses quick with Canadian Autoflower period you can get ahold of them on here @canadian_autoflower super cool guy easy to get along with takes care of his customers and responds fast. Though a mailing list would be pretty cool. @Mustang92 how's yours coming along I am also following along with @flavo_nerd hes got a hulk smash going and his finished northern bear looked like real nice smoke.

hulk smash, i've been doing mothers and clones for this spring so i have spent very little time with plant. it took all my mistakes and lack of attention like a champ.
20210306_074831.jpg

20210306_074915.jpg20210306_075026.jpg20210306_074813.jpg

Some very exciting news! A new Canadian breeder has been added to our site.
ButterBean Seeds

This is awesome news I have harvested my testers and have to finish the journals and update with some review and such but everyone who had tried it has been happy. Congrats on the new developments.

Humboldt Seed Organization and Dinafem seeds available. More Dinafem to come shortly just updating the site :)

Back