Seed Bank Canadian Autoflower Review

I was the same I found them almost a year ago or more when I just could not find any Mephisto in Canada. I had good experience with them when I placed my first order back then so I did again shortly after the first. I had placed the order and got the beans within a weeks time. Now im not far from where they are I don't think but I got responses and replies to my thanks quickly back then long before I was on site. I haven't had any beans not pop or not produce nice smoke like I now know is to be expected with mephisto and so far in my experience and my brother who got half of my beans from Canadian Autoflower I have had the same kinds of experiences and quality of the smoke from the Canadian Autoflower crosses. Plus it made me realise how good mephisto is and I've ordered more varieties off of them as well. I just dropped and popped a hulk smash and it's only couple days but it is catching and passing my strawberry stomper which is a couple days older. I have a Panama haze sprout just came up as well either that or the northern bear I'll have to check and remember which one but I will document it all here and in my thread in more detail so that you can see more of what they have too but so far from every experience I have had I would recommend them especially if you miss the mephisto drops.

Couple short updates as I have been journals for everything I have going to update maybe I will just link that from here if anyone wants to see more. I hadn't been on my game for a little bit before too many changes and not enough changes made on my part but I think it's all running like im used to again, but the freebies I got from @canadian Autoflower a year ago have been strong and put up with being under fed and likely almost locked out due partially to my water quality and absurd ec. Anyways the freebie Double grape x grape walker kush are just getting so frosty it's silly truly silly and the scent on it ranges from a grape jolly rancher to funky artificial grape so tantalising I've been trying not to rush to take it down as it's finishing super fast but bulking and frosting like crazy.
IMG_20210201_185616.jpg
IMG_20210201_185811.jpg
Screenshot_20210202_125139_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

The middle pic is from a bottom bud which might even be frostier then the tops which is crazy. Tried to get a pic that showed some of the purple tones in it not sure if I really captured it but I need to improve my camera work because it is prettier then the photos.
Also have a couple testers going a sweet tooth and hulk smash and a Panama haze all are doing good and keeping up with or surpassing the mephisto strains I have at similar ages so that's impressive but I just want to put a photo of the hulk smash here because it's growing almost as fast or faster then my dwc plant which was thriving. Much faster then any of the other ones I had going hulk smash is going to be a beast as long as I don't trip it up along the way.
Screenshot_20210202_125637_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
that's all here for now. I'll keep them growing and keep documenting everything in my thread(s) and here. Hope everyone is doing good as can be and all your seed become trees.!!! :joy: :growing:

Hulk Smash has really take off, i'm went in hard with cal/mag because of what i read about coco. starting to think cal/mag in mixed coco is not a problem. this plant has handle all my mistakes like a champ and the bud site are awesome on it, i'll have to support this one once buds start packing.
20210209_072802.jpg

20210209_072915.jpg

Couple short updates as I have been journals for everything I have going to update maybe I will just link that from here if anyone wants to see more. I hadn't been on my game for a little bit before too many changes and not enough changes made on my part but I think it's all running like im used to again, but the freebies I got from @canadian Autoflower a year ago have been strong and put up with being under fed and likely almost locked out due partially to my water quality and absurd ec. Anyways the freebie Double grape x grape walker kush are just getting so frosty it's silly truly silly and the scent on it ranges from a grape jolly rancher to funky artificial grape so tantalising I've been trying not to rush to take it down as it's finishing super fast but bulking and frosting like crazy. View attachment 1282987View attachment 1282988View attachment 1282989
The middle pic is from a bottom bud which might even be frostier then the tops which is crazy. Tried to get a pic that showed some of the purple tones in it not sure if I really captured it but I need to improve my camera work because it is prettier then the photos.
Also have a couple testers going a sweet tooth and hulk smash and a Panama haze all are doing good and keeping up with or surpassing the mephisto strains I have at similar ages so that's impressive but I just want to put a photo of the hulk smash here because it's growing almost as fast or faster then my dwc plant which was thriving. Much faster then any of the other ones I had going hulk smash is going to be a beast as long as I don't trip it up along the way. View attachment 1282991 that's all here for now. I'll keep them growing and keep documenting everything in my thread(s) and here. Hope everyone is doing good as can be and all your seed become trees.!!! :joy: :growing:
Glad to see that your order from Canadian Autoflower went well. I am looking forward to dropping a couple of the beans I got from them. Sadly, that will not be until next winter.

Thanks for the review. :thanks:

Glad to see that your order from Canadian Autoflower went well. I am looking forward to dropping a couple of the beans I got from them. Sadly, that will not be until next winter.

Thanks for the review. :thanks:
I sympathise with that, I have beans I want to do but it never seems I have time and space for all of them. On the positive side of things though all of the beans I have tried that my bro had stored in about the worst case scenario conditions all popped and went well so I am sure when you are ready to get to them they will be ready for you. Plus I haven't been on for the last week or so much but I always see you on here and youre looking to make improvements like a lot of us here myself most certainly included so by the time you get around to doing them you will be all that much more experienced and better dialed in at doing what you want to do. Thank you for commenting I appreciate the interaction. Especially since I am not sure how many other Canadians are on this site, a lot of the guys I watch most are American or from the UK (where they are apparently just slaying things), so it's always good to shoot the breeze with another Canadian as I know there's a giant community here. :cheers:

I sympathise with that, I have beans I want to do but it never seems I have time and space for all of them. On the positive side of things though all of the beans I have tried that my bro had stored in about the worst case scenario conditions all popped and went well so I am sure when you are ready to get to them they will be ready for you. Plus I haven't been on for the last week or so much but I always see you on here and youre looking to make improvements like a lot of us here myself most certainly included so by the time you get around to doing them you will be all that much more experienced and better dialed in at doing what you want to do. Thank you for commenting I appreciate the interaction. Especially since I am not sure how many other Canadians are on this site, a lot of the guys I watch most are American or from the UK (where they are apparently just slaying things), so it's always good to shoot the breeze with another Canadian as I know there's a giant community here. :cheers:
I was born out there in Ontario. Spent a good chunk of my childhood out there.

Yeah, too many beans, not enough time. My limitation is that I only do one grow per year, in the winter when I know I will be around home. Summer is too unpredictable re. absences, too many other things to do. I have tried a couple summer grows outdoors in spite of being away, and both were plagued by mold, so not interested in that option any more.

The good news in the space department is that my cobbled together 2x2 that I made to deal with the Northern Lights turns out to work a treat, so now I can do three or four plants, including a photo in the 2x2 if I choose. I may just order some panda film to upgrade the cover from the junk lumber cover on there now.

There are a few other Canucks on here, but I have lost track of who. No matter, most on here are friendly, and many know a hell of a lot more about this than I do, so no end of learning opportunities. It is a bit frustrating at times that stuff other peeps on here have good results with are either not available here at all, or not at a price that makes sense. But that, as one might say, is a first world problem.

Anyway mate, stay safe, and keep enjoying the grow. :pighug:

The wife the hound and I are off to enjoy some nice -18 weather on a mercifully short dog walk. :biggrin:

I wish my kids had the mercy on me you have for the hound as they kept me out on the rink I made them for far longer then I needed to be out there for lol. I'm still trying to teach them both how to skate, I am out in ontario myself. Doesn't matter to me necessarily if someone is Canadian or not as like you said very well this community is good people for the most part. It is frustrating though as I've tried to track down stuff some people use here and can't sometimes. Also kinda interesting to see different lights from around the world too. Different ideas from around the world pretty cool. Having said that so nice to be able to relate and get the same products as other locals sometimes as well just because we have more similar issues and solutions we can easily acquire possibly either way thanks for the well wishes but you take care as well you and the family and hound and thanks I will continue to learn and enjoy the growing you as well I'll keep following omg with your grows my friend take care. :cheers::toke:

Hey everyone! Just wanted to put this here for anyone looking at @canadian_autoflower seeds. This is my smoke report from Northern Bear, along with some pictures of this little lady. She didn't get too big, but the bud is very nice and dense.

Attachments

• 20210201_130848.jpg
    20210201_130848.jpg
    999.4 KB · Views: 85
  • 20210123_163923.jpg
    20210123_163923.jpg
    878 KB · Views: 79
  • 20210117_152004.jpg
    20210117_152004.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 78
  • 20201214_131050.jpg
    20201214_131050.jpg