Seed Bank Canadian Autoflower Review

And the smoke report...

Shes been in the jars for over a week and is certainly turning into a favorite around my house. The NCH is a favorite, and everything that comes from 3BOG is always right up my alley, but this one is special.

The dominant smells are danky. Like an old cottage or mothballs. In the middle, there is a fruity cheese smell. Like how a good parmesan can smell fruity. On the back is a really heavy, almost burning black liquorice smell combined with a spicy, earthy kush.

Now. The flavour. Wow. The smells translate into the flavor really well. She tastes like a Hindu Kush I had once that has always stuck with me. It's spicy, hashy, resinous and earthy, but the earthy is almost ocean-like. Like how kelp smells sweet and danky. The black liquorice stays around in the flavour too, and I couldn't be happier about it. Its such a great flavour to have in cannabis, but as part of this profile, it's mouthwatering. The aftertaste, even several minutes after is very sweet and cheesy. I say tropical fruit/guava and parmesan. It's excellent with coffee in the morning, dog walks and a little overindulgence can bring on heavy relaxation.

Thanks again for letting me try this out. I'm dropping your Hulk Smash seed today, and really looking forward to it!

It just bruce banner now , but don't make it mad or it will hulk smash you:jointman: it's been great plant so far, becoming my favorite. I think i'm going to wrap it with chicken wire to support branches.

truck 011.jpg

And the smoke report...

Shes been in the jars for over a week and is certainly turning into a favorite around my house. The NCH is a favorite, and everything that comes from 3BOG is always right up my alley, but this one is special.

The dominant smells are danky. Like an old cottage or mothballs. In the middle, there is a fruity cheese smell. Like how a good parmesan can smell fruity. On the back is a really heavy, almost burning black liquorice smell combined with a spicy, earthy kush.

Now. The flavour. Wow. The smells translate into the flavor really well. She tastes like a Hindu Kush I had once that has always stuck with me. It's spicy, hashy, resinous and earthy, but the earthy is almost ocean-like. Like how kelp smells sweet and danky. The black liquorice stays around in the flavour too, and I couldn't be happier about it. Its such a great flavour to have in cannabis, but as part of this profile, it's mouthwatering. The aftertaste, even several minutes after is very sweet and cheesy. I say tropical fruit/guava and parmesan. It's excellent with coffee in the morning, dog walks and a little overindulgence can bring on heavy relaxation.

Thanks again for letting me try this out. I'm dropping your Hulk Smash seed today, and really looking forward to it!
Thanks for the report I have one going that's still just a baby Northern bear. So far if what @Mustang92 has going (nice work bro) and the one I'll post a pic below have this hulk smash is beautiful probably one of my favourite autos ever at this point so symmetrical and I have done no training and she is just bushing out satellites catching the main cola and it's just starting to show sex now so she's going to stretch a bunch more plus the sweet tooth I have started is coming along nicely too. I prefer the hulk smash right now but who knows who will win out in the end. I just jarred up an old freebie from my first order from them a year ago and then some and dark timed the other double grape x grape walker kush freebie but both are like 8 weeks or less I could've done better with them and have two more to do so I will but the early smoke report is promising it has a funky artificial grape with light hints of melon for the nose and tastes classic canna and artificial grapey so far we will see what some jar time does for it. Here's some pics of it. I wish I could buy this strain and fill a tent with it done right the frost was really thick and it can be bigger then I did it.... Next time I still have 2 beans of it lol
IMG_20210212_045903.jpg
IMG_20210212_045943.jpg

This is the other one that just went in the dark
IMG_20210212_021323.jpg

Sweet Tooth
Screenshot_20210212_050312_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Hulk smash
Screenshot_20210212_050327_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Screenshot_20210212_050332_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Thanks for the opportunity to run this @canadian_autoflower never had anything I wouldn't run again from you but this hulk smash...... Beautiful can't wait to flower it and finish it got a while to go but man is it nice been easy to grow and the structure is nice. If it becomes available and the other two I have run like this one I'll be buying more the second I can. Thanks @flavo_nerd and @Mustang92 for updating I have been interested in seeing how they did for you guys. Looking good so far.

Thanks for the report I have one going that's still just a baby Northern bear. So far if what @Mustang92 has going (nice work bro) and the one I'll post a pic below have this hulk smash is beautiful probably one of my favourite autos ever at this point so symmetrical and I have done no training and she is just bushing out satellites catching the main cola and it's just starting to show sex now so she's going to stretch a bunch more plus the sweet tooth I have started is coming along nicely too. I prefer the hulk smash right now but who knows who will win out in the end. I just jarred up an old freebie from my first order from them a year ago and then some and dark timed the other double grape x grape walker kush freebie but both are like 8 weeks or less I could've done better with them and have two more to do so I will but the early smoke report is promising it has a funky artificial grape with light hints of melon for the nose and tastes classic canna and artificial grapey so far we will see what some jar time does for it. Here's some pics of it. I wish I could buy this strain and fill a tent with it done right the frost was really thick and it can be bigger then I did it.... Next time I still have 2 beans of it lolView attachment 1286209View attachment 1286210
View attachment 1286211
Sweet Tooth
View attachment 1286213
Hulk smash
View attachment 1286214
View attachment 1286216
Thanks for the opportunity to run this @canadian_autoflower never had anything I wouldn't run again from you but this hulk smash...... Beautiful can't wait to flower it and finish it got a while to go but man is it nice been easy to grow and the structure is nice. If it becomes available and the other two I have run like this one I'll be buying more the second I can. Thanks @flavo_nerd and @Mustang92 for updating I have been interested in seeing how they did for you guys. Looking good so far.

i'm bruce banner fan with photo plants so it was easy to fall in love with hulk smash. All order some more beans, be great if hulk smash was a selection on website or just request as freebies if in stock.

Could be just me but it's seems all the sativa autoflowers are stronger growers and easy to look after.

@Bmurrciless , how do you find the sweet tooth ??, i like the photo plants version but i'v had 2 mutant seedlings from 5 i have grown in auto verision.

Thanks for the report I have one going that's still just a baby Northern bear. So far if what @Mustang92 has going (nice work bro) and the one I'll post a pic below have this hulk smash is beautiful probably one of my favourite autos ever at this point so symmetrical and I have done no training and she is just bushing out satellites catching the main cola and it's just starting to show sex now so she's going to stretch a bunch more plus the sweet tooth I have started is coming along nicely too. I prefer the hulk smash right now but who knows who will win out in the end. I just jarred up an old freebie from my first order from them a year ago and then some and dark timed the other double grape x grape walker kush freebie but both are like 8 weeks or less I could've done better with them and have two more to do so I will but the early smoke report is promising it has a funky artificial grape with light hints of melon for the nose and tastes classic canna and artificial grapey so far we will see what some jar time does for it. Here's some pics of it. I wish I could buy this strain and fill a tent with it done right the frost was really thick and it can be bigger then I did it.... Next time I still have 2 beans of it lolView attachment 1286209View attachment 1286210
View attachment 1286211
Sweet Tooth
View attachment 1286213
Hulk smash
View attachment 1286214
View attachment 1286216

Stoked to see so much @canadian_autoflower rockin here! I just recieved another round of testers from them. Three really interesting crosses! I'll keep everyone posted. As for now, I also just dropped a Hulk Smash, and will start a thread to follow its progress.

i'm bruce banner fan with photo plants so it was easy to fall in love with hulk smash. All order some more beans, be great if hulk smash was a selection on website or just request as freebies if in stock.

Could be just me but it's seems all the sativa autoflowers are stronger growers and easy to look after.

@Bmurrciless , how do you find the sweet tooth ??, i like the photo plants version but i'v had 2 mutant seedlings from 5 i have grown in auto verision.
The sweet tooth has been good so far pretty smoothly its a bit younger then the hulk smash but hulk smash is silly. I haven't actually tried the regular version of it I would like to though. No mutations with it yet. Seems nice structure isnt bad it has two main satellite that are close to the top u haven't been training these just to see what they'd do. I'll keep posting updates and tag you when I do if that's OK. I want to grow a Bruce banner out as well I have had Bruce banner smoke but never grew one. With your recommendation and this hulk smash i would like to now.

Back