Seed Bank Canadian Autoflower Review

turkeylips

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Back from a massive long absence, big move, relocation to Canada's Capital.

So to explain, I have not used a seed bank for a number of years, as I was able to buy Mephisto's direct from them. Unfortunately, I could not source them in Canada, as they were regularly sold out.

The only other seeds I have used outside Mephisto was Crop King at the very beginning, with mixed results.

I started looking for places that carried their seeds, and most if not all of them were based in the USA. I didn't feel confident about getting seeds through the border without incident.

So almost ready to give up, I start looking for any local (Canadian) places that carry their products. No matter the cost. I then located Canadian Autoflower ( https://canadianautoflower.ca/ ).

Finding even a few varieties was amazing, as I have not been able to find Double Grape for years now. Seeds came very quickly via Canada Post Expresspost w/tracking.

Received a few nice freebies as well, strains look super delicious and will be planting in January. Grow review to follow.

Thank you to Canadian Autoflower, Canadian alternate for Mephisto.

Attachments

• 20201110_222153.jpg
    20201110_222153.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 193
  • 20201110_222203.jpg
    20201110_222203.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 197
  • 20201110_222212.jpg
    20201110_222212.jpg
    989.9 KB · Views: 169
  • 20201110_222217.jpg
    20201110_222217.jpg
    872.4 KB · Views: 166
  • 20201110_222223.jpg
    20201110_222223.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 155
Out bloody standing, thanks for the head's up. If I had seen this two weeks ago, my current grow would have been different. Question is, do I still have time... :biggrin:

I totally understand fully they have a Canadian store, I have been trying for months to get anything. I am a long, long time customer, and I have emailed the Canadian store multiple times to try.
I have been a customer for ages, and I don't want to go elsewhere. But I am open for suggestions.

For better or worse, I ordered 3 Fugue State and 3 Four Assed Monkey. Review of results later.

Mephisto has their own Canadian store. They cannot stay stocked so I wonder where CanadianAutoflower are getting their seed? We have a Mephisto thread here. I would ask Stan if those are legitimate seeds.

Presumbly from Mephisto. If the company wants seedbanks to continue to do business with them, they must allocate some stock to them. I threw in an order anyway, we shall see what comes of it, and I will report back. If all goes well, I will add my support to CanadianAutoflower, if not, I will do otherwise with gusto. If they expect to survive nowadays, they need to provide what they promise. The internet is a pretty damning opponent for scammers.

As to the Mephisto Canadian store, I ordered my original seeds from them quite happily, but recent scrums during their miniscule open time are not my cuppa, which is why I ended up going with Seedsman on my last order. I love what Mephisto has been doing with their breeding projects, but if the company wants my business at the Canadian store, they are going to have to improve the supply there.

If @stan_mephisto wants to jump in here and comment on CanadianAutoflower, I am all eyeballs.

And here is my first report - CanadianAutoflower is certainly onto their email. I sent an email to their general email address regarding a minor mistake I made in my order payment, and they got back to me by email within the hour. And, they said that my order will be processed shortly.

So far, so good. :biggrin:

Out of desperation, lol, I sent an email to the Mephisto Canada contact email. I was not quick enough on 2 drops they had, the worst was when I went upstairs to get my card info. Came back down and the store was closed and sold out.

I asked if there was anything further I can do to get any kind of order, even offering to pay a premium. I received no response. Not anything at all.

I was getting seeds from them when they were shipping from Spain, way, way way back. My first one was Deep Blue C , I can never forget.
I get the whole supply/demand thing, and technically I am paying a premium vs. direct prices, but I did get some nice freebies.

I am germing a couple to slide into my current grow. Will f/u with reviews.

Out of desperation, lol, I sent an email to the Mephisto Canada contact email. I was not quick enough on 2 drops they had, the worst was when I went upstairs to get my card info. Came back down and the store was closed and sold out.

I asked if there was anything further I can do to get any kind of order, even offering to pay a premium. I received no response. Not anything at all.

I was getting seeds from them when they were shipping from Spain, way, way way back. My first one was Deep Blue C , I can never forget.
I get the whole supply/demand thing, and technically I am paying a premium vs. direct prices, but I did get some nice freebies.

I am germing a couple to slide into my current grow. Will f/u with reviews.
Yes please, keep us posted on how the plants from CanadianAutoflower do. I will do likewise when I try mine, but fitting them into this grow is unlikely. :pighug:

And today, I have a tracking number for my shipment, less than 24 hours after placing the order. Since the order, I have received email confirmations at every stage of the order processing. Communication could not be better.

All told, the service so far has been exceptional.

Back