Seed Bank Canadian seed banks

We're a Canadian Seedbank, not a lot of breeders available at the moment but some quality strains. Humboldt Seed Organization and Dinafem seeds just added with more Dinafems seeds to be added just have to update the site

We're a Canadian Seedbank, not a lot of breeders available at the moment but some quality strains. Humboldt Seed Organization and Dinafem seeds just added with more Dinafems seeds to be added just have to update the site
Where are the Dinafems coming from ? Are these old stock ?

I'll definitely take a look

It shows a few Dinafem in stock. Are they permanently gone or something? I'm pretty new to this hobby

These are coming from their distributor in Canada. I will confirm with the distributor regarding stock
It shows a few Dinafem in stock. Are they permanently gone or something? I'm pretty new to this hobby

The ones you see in stock you can order, we haven't had the chance to upload the rest of the stock will be doing that in the next couple of days. From my understand their dealing with some stuff, not more information has been provided

Would be pretty big news if Dinafem is back. :pop:

Looks like they are, I just checked the site and it looks stocked and functional to me
Dinafems official site is not taking or shipping orders. They have been shut down by local authorities for almost a year now.

Dinafems official site is not taking or shipping orders. They have been shut down by local authorities for almost a year now.
Oh wow your right, I'm such a fry bag I missed the banner on top.

Dinafem and HSO have been shut down for a while now.. so this is questionable to me....

Back