Seed Bank Canadian seed banks

Modernviking

Qualified Live Stoner
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White Widow
Just like the title says, what are the best seed banks that either reside within Canada or ship to Canada. I've been growing crop King seeds and looking for better genetics on my round 3.

Definitely keep away from Crap king seeds. I've used true north seed bank multiple times without issue. They cover a lot of breeders. Canuk seeds have been decent, but I think a little over priced. Mephisto genetics has Canadian distribution set up and one of my personal fav's.
For autoflower breeders I would suggest looking at -
Mephisto , Dinafem (if u can still get them), Fastbuds, Dutch passion. and seed stockers.

A good idea would be to check out some of the grow journals around here under the different breeders section. You maybe able to find something you fancy the look of...

(edit) There are some really good rep's on site to talk to as well that can direct your to legit distributors of their genetics. @Seedstockers-Mark and @Fast Buds Heather I personally know as pretty active here and are super helpful.

Last edited:
Haven't had to purchase lately but have been chatting with Montreal Cannabis Seeds and like their responses. I'll probably give them a go for some FV photos for next summer outdoors. They told be to buy from the toronto cannabis seeds, as they didn't have a minimum

As MesaBoogie said about the breeders is right on. :thumbsup: .add Sweet Seeds, Fast Buds, and take off Dinafem.. they've been shut down for over a year now :sad:

Lindas Seeds is mentioned on here from time to time for overseas ordering.. good pricing, and shipping is fedex if i recall.

Thank you all! I'm definitely moving away from Crop King. Mephisto is definitely my #1 choice after seeing all the love for them but unfortunately I chose a crappy time to start growing in that aspect. I've had my eye on truenorth but those prices for the fastbuds seeds make my butt pucker a little. I guess I'll just bite the bullet and get them, hopefully I have a handle on things before my 3rd grow. I'd hate to wreck good genetics with my own mistakes.

Does anyone know when mephisto is coming back up? My ladies are only a week old so I'm hoping that times out nicely.

Thank you all! I'm definitely moving away from Crop King. Mephisto is definitely my #1 choice after seeing all the love for them but unfortunately I chose a crappy time to start growing in that aspect. I've had my eye on truenorth but those prices for the fastbuds seeds make my butt pucker a little. I guess I'll just bite the bullet and get them, hopefully I have a handle on things before my 3rd grow. I'd hate to wreck good genetics with my own mistakes.

Does anyone know when mephisto is coming back up? My ladies are only a week old so I'm hoping that times out nicely.
I couldn't agree more about the seed prices. $20 CDN a seed is crazy for autos. The prices in Canada for weed are so low now you have to budget to make your grows worth the time and cost of nutrients, seeds and power. I highly recommend learning as quickly as possible to reverse your own seeds using Colloidal Silver or STS. However STS seems really hard to source in Canada. (at least for me in Sask). I have more seeds now than I'll ever be able to grow in 5 lifetimes. It's a pretty simple process with lots of guides out there. If you have any questions just hit me up in a PM..

I couldn't agree more about the seed prices. $20 CDN a seed is crazy for autos. The prices in Canada for weed are so low now you have to budget to make your grows worth the time and cost of nutrients, seeds and power. I highly recommend learning as quickly as possible to reverse your own seeds using Colloidal Silver or STS. However STS seems really hard to source in Canada. (at least for me in Sask). I have more seeds now than I'll ever be able to grow in 5 lifetimes. It's a pretty simple process with lots of guides out there. If you have any questions just hit me up in a PM..
After checking seedstockers I think I might give them a try. I had no idea that was even possible, I'm going to do my research on that. I was hoping I wouldn't have to grow photo's and keep a mother.

I usually buy from True North, but, I only buy when seeds are on sale. I got a cypto wallet(shakepay) well over a year ago and (did that turn out well) to get an extra 10% off.

A couple of times a year Cunuk seeds go on 25-50% off

I checked the mephisto Facebook page, apparently the Canada store is opening within a few weeks. I'll have a busy tent for the next few months so I think that will work out.

l did an order from Real Gorilla Seeds in January and got my goodies shipped here to me in BC within 10 days of my order being processed by them from the U.K., eh? That was my first order from them & l am impressed by their shipping speed and wide selection of products available, l definitely will be ordering from them again in the future for my seed needs. And l NEED to get some Ginger Punch Auto seeds (formerly known as Hobbit) for next season. Use code UK420 for a 10% discount at checkout too.

Back