Seed Bank Canadian seed banks

Has anyone used xotic seeds? They are based out of Toronto and definitely undercut true North for most seeds

After checking seedstockers I think I might give them a try. I had no idea that was even possible, I'm going to do my research on that. I was hoping I wouldn't have to grow photo's and keep a mother.
Plus one on making your own seeds. Colloidal silver works just fine most of the time. My first round netted over 200 seeds off just a couple branches of the seed plant, and I got a nice bunch of bud off her too. By far the best bet, IMO, is to make your own CS solution. That way it is fresh, and you control the quality and strength. You could have a look at the setup that I use below, but there are lots of ways peeps do the job. As with @MesaBoogie, please feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

constant current (sort of) colloidal silver generation - cheap and simple | The Autoflower Network

Oh, I almost forgot - I have had good service and product from Seedsman. They have a great selection of breeders, their purchase process worked perfectly for me, I got bonus seeds for using Bitcoin, and their prices are as good as anywhere else I found. The shipping was slow, given the Covid mess, but it got to me fine, and was nicely packaged.

I also had good service from TNSB, but don't like the prices much, and most of the freebies are photos which I am not interested in.

As others mentioned, you can't go wrong with Mephisto, but good luck with the sales scrum. I gave up on them due to the hassle, but had a nice grow from seeds I got from them before ordering got so silly.

Good luck with it. :pighug:

Last edited:
Plus one on making your own seeds. Colloidal silver works just fine most of the time. My first round netted over 200 seeds off just a couple branches of the seed plant, and I got a nice bunch of bud off her too. By far the best bet, IMO, is to make your own CS solution. That way it is fresh, and you control the quality and strength. You could have a look at the setup that I use below, but there are lots of ways peeps do the job. As with @MesaBoogie, please feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

constant current (sort of) colloidal silver generation - cheap and simple | The Autoflower Network

Oh, I almost forgot - I have had good service and product from Seedsman. They have a great selection of breeders, their purchase process worked perfectly for me, I got bonus seeds for using Bitcoin, and their prices are as good as anywhere else I found. The shipping was slow, given the Covid mess, but it got to me fine, and was nicely packaged.

I also had good service from TNSB, but don't like the prices much, and most of the freebies are photos which I am not interested in.

As others mentioned, you can't go wrong with Mephisto, but good luck with the sales scrum. I gave up on them due to the hassle, but had a nice grow from seeds I got from them before ordering got so silly.

Good luck with it. :pighug:
I plan to do that next summer then I can do it outside. I'm just scared to get that pollen everywhere and be completely screwed after.

I plan to do that next summer then I can do it outside. I'm just scared to get that pollen everywhere and be completely screwed after.
I found controlling pollen indoors to not be difficult, although fair warning, I can be pretty fastidious when I think I need to be. I matured the pollen plant in another room in the same basement, and was careful about air circulation. I collected the pollen in that room, cleaned up any stray stuff by spraying the area down with water after I collected the pollen. Later, I moved the seed plant to that room for pollenation of the two lower branches, left it overnight to make sure the pollen did its thing, and then misted the plant to kill any leftover pollen before moving it back to the growdrobe. As far as I know, I did not get one seed on any other branch of the seed plant, or on any of the other three plants in the grow. So, it can be done if you are careful.

As to doing the pollen plant outside, I would be more, not less, worried about that if you also grow plants that you don't want seeded at the same time. Wind can carry pollen a long way. Any other plant you grow out there will have a decent chance of ending up pollenated whether you want it seeded or not. You do not need to worry about pollen contaminating your indoor space long term, it will, I suspect, croak on its own over time at normal house RH, and can be killed outright by getting it even a little wet - sterilization is not needed, a light misting from a hand sprayer will nuke it. If you want to store it for long, you have to keep it really dry.

Good luck with it, I hope you give seed making a try, it is a fine thing when you end up with this:
balls balls and more balls.jpg

and then this:

a few seeds.JPG

Good luck with it. :biggrin::pighug:

Last edited:
These are coming from their distributor in Canada. I will confirm with the distributor regarding stock

The ones you see in stock you can order, we haven't had the chance to upload the rest of the stock will be doing that in the next couple of days. From my understand their dealing with some stuff, not more information has been provided

Hi There.

I've been looking through All of your posts (including the deleted ones) regarding your status at AFN.

We unfortunately had to delete your Mephisto Giveaway thread last November , as you've not been through the correct approval process and it's not safe for our members to give away their addresses to internet strangers.

You've also in this thread been told by an official Mephisto emplyee (Stan) that you're not an Official Mephisto distributor, and he's warned the members that you're using Mephisto Images and Text without permission.

AFN MEMBERS - Please be careful who you're dealing with until you can be sure that they're legitimate.

@canadian_autoflower - please contact @Son of Hobbes to go through the correct approval process. Any further commercial interaction with members will be moderated and further action taken if necessary.

Blue

:thanks:

Last edited:
Thanks for the reps @MesaBoogie, @Mañ'O'Green and @St. Tom, much appreciated. I enjoy taking photos of the girls almost as much as I enjoy growing them. Almost, but not quite. :biggrin:

Just throwing this out there, I was planning a photo grow but decided instead on a quick auto grow.

True North was out of stock of most of their sativa dominate auto's so I did a google search and came up with autoflower.ca

They offer seven varieties, $10/seed with a small discount for quantity's and a flat $5 shipping fee.

35% discount on first order.

And they are local to me, the prairies !

Cheers.

Autoflower seeds.JPG

Just throwing this out there, I was planning a photo grow but decided instead on a quick auto grow.

True North was out of stock of most of their sativa dominate auto's so I did a google search and came up with autoflower.ca

They offer seven varieties, $10/seed with a small discount for quantity's and a flat $5 shipping fee.

35% discount on first order.

And they are local to me, the prairies !

Cheers.

View attachment 1385093

Ive seen their advertising. Good prices and shipping. Hope the genetics are also there! Let us know what ya think.

Back