Indoor Cannabis allergies

Sounds fishy to me, I've never in my life heard of a marijuana allergy. If I was you id pop round to them with some bud in my pocket unwrapped and see if they notice it's there. If they don't they are talking shit [emoji106] even if my country goes legal on growing ill still keep my grow a secret, just so I won't have to deal with intolerant people on the issue.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
It's a thing. A guy I knew broke out in hives and couldn't breathe from smoking his first bowl ever in high school. I smoked the same stuff along with all the other people there and nothing. He had to go to emergency room and all. So don't say it's not a thing because I have seen it first hand

Not trying to say you are wrong but it definitely is a few and far between thing and I never heard of a single person besides that having an allergic reaction so I would also call bs unless they break out in hives and can't breathe

No one said allergies aren’t a thing. It should be known she did not smoke it or come in direct contact with it. Reading through the entire thread may add some context. Sim simma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one said allergies aren’t a thing. It should be known she did not smoke it or come in direct contact with it. Reading through the entire thread may add some context. Sim simma

I did believe me. Sorry it's happening, really, but you have two choices flip em the bird or stop right? I just wanted to point out that allergies are a thing like someone claimed they were not

As for my buddy he didn't even need to smoke it being around it would set him off if it was some potent stuff

I think we can all agree that allergies are a thing, I have them myself. I think we can also agree that people conveniently choose when to have an intolerance, allergy or anything else just to hear themselves talk, push an agenda or create drama to feel purpose or fulfillment in their lives.

In this instance:

1. She lived in a grow op symptom free for several years
2. She didn’t have any ‘allergies’ until she found out what the smell was (which incidentally wasn’t even from my grow)
3. When in direct contact she couldn’t identify the smell nor did she show any symptoms during or post
4. She’s regularly around the kids, hugs them etc right after they smoke pot and even comments on it now but does not show any symptoms

It’s essentially when she smells what she ‘thinks’ is pot, it kicks up, depending on who you are of course. Any symptom you name she’ll adopt. She’s a raging alcoholic who doesn’t have much going for her.

People love to be outraged. Why we thrive on conflict I’ll never know.

I think we can all agree that allergies are a thing, I have them myself. I think we can also agree that people conveniently choose when to have an intolerance, allergy or anything else just to hear themselves talk, push an agenda or create drama to feel purpose or fulfillment in their lives.

In this instance:

1. She lived in a grow op symptom free for several years
2. She didn’t have any ‘allergies’ until she found out what the smell was (which incidentally wasn’t even from my grow)
3. When in direct contact she couldn’t identify the smell nor did she show any symptoms during or post
4. She’s regularly around the kids, hugs them etc right after they smoke pot and even comments on it now but does not show any symptoms

It’s essentially when she smells what she ‘thinks’ is pot, it kicks up, depending on who you are of course. Any symptom you name she’ll adopt. She’s a raging alcoholic who doesn’t have much going for her.

People love to be outraged. Why we thrive on conflict I’ll never know.

Then it sounds like you have the answer haha :cheers:

I don't know what the laws are like there so maybe look into that and see if she can make your life a living hell with complaints to the county, city, etc. It would be worth the research in my opinion

It’s legal to possess and grow now and it’s everywhere (just like it was before legalization). You would have to live off the grid or in a bunker to avoid it now, it’s quite pervasive.

Legally there isn’t anything she can do. Morally I wouldn’t want to contribute to someone’s suffering and would take corrective measures if I was the cause.

I can smell her smoking as I type this and I’m allergic to cigarette smoke (not to mention the dangers of 2nd hand)...I do my best to avoid it since it’s also everywhere and mind my business.

It's a thing. A guy I knew broke out in hives and couldn't breathe from smoking his first bowl ever in high school. I smoked the same stuff along with all the other people there and nothing. He had to go to emergency room and all. So don't say it's not a thing because I have seen it first hand

Not trying to say you are wrong but it definitely is a few and far between thing and I never heard of a single person besides that having an allergic reaction so I would also call bs unless they break out in hives and can't breathe
We have internal cannabinoid receptors we evolved to have these so in this case it would probably be more to do with plant material or she would be allergic to herself no? Not saying your wrong either man Im no Dr just doesn't ring right to me.... If you've got carbon filters I'd imagine this would trap those particals as filter covers get caked after a while a we all know...

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

I got sensitized to mold spores a dozen years ago, and now only a small exposure gives me bronchitis. I suspect that's why smoking low grade commercial weed (aka "mershy") gives me lung congestion for a few days. If it wasn't dried/cured properly it could have gotten a little mold growth. When I smoke professionally grown California weed, I don't get congested. I'm watching my first crop of home-grown, and I'll be sure and follow the instructions on the drying/curing to avoid inhaling mold spores.

Does anybody remember "cow pee grass?" It was Mexican kilo bricks common in the 1960's. It had an ammonia smell, but it got us high, and that's all we had, so we smoked it with gusto. The rumor was that it was smuggled across the border under the floorboards of cattle trucks. I think it was just pressed into bricks before it was dry, and had some anaerobic microbial activity producing the ammonia smell.

Back