Indoor Cannabis allergies

I tend to get itchy nose around it growing not often or sneeze making dry sift.. but my eyes go red as fuck after I inhale it lol

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk

I tend to get itchy nose around it growing not often or sneeze making dry sift.. but my eyes go red as fuck after I inhale it lol

i was dry trimming an lb of bbk and the trichs were giving me the same symptoms..thought it was the shit i sprayed on my plants in veg, but had same reaction with clean 100% organic as well..

i was dry trimming an lb of bbk and the trichs were giving me the same symptoms..thought it was the shit i sprayed on my plants in veg, but had same reaction with clean 100% organic as well..
I suffer with allergies from grass to fur but weed deffo tickles my nose n if I itch it it gets worse well worth it in the end lol

I'm wondering if those tiny little hairs get airborne n create an irritation or some sort

I suffer with allergies from grass to fur but weed deffo tickles my nose n if I itch it it gets worse well worth it in the end lol

exactly my thoughts:kitty:

If only there was a bud that didn’t smell...The problem I think would be just about any bud would almost certainly have a smell to it which would ‘set her off’, the second she smells it dramatics ensue which causes a reaction but a mental ‘pot bad’ versus a genuine reaction.

She's not in her yard or house next door reacting to your indoor grow, especially considering she shows no reaction to her dope smoking kids.

Basically, this lady is full of shit.

When I was five I told the workers at my preschool I was allergic to rice because I didn't like it. She's doing the same thing as an adult.

If you want a photo strain that is extremely easy to grow and doesn't smell much at all, try B.O.G.s Bogglegum.

To be clear, I am not saying people can't have reactions to cannabis.

When I was a processor in Oregon a couple years back I ended up getting contact dermatitis from over exposure. I was also smoking too much at the time and started to react negatively until I backed off a bunch.

It can happen, just not like this woman claims.

You can always spot the fakers.

It should be added that the husband had a literal field of plants growing in their old home, both indoors and out. He had been growing for years, presumably for resale since he doesn’t smoke. Guess what, no allergies! Not to say that you can’t develop them at any point in your life but based on this story the only thing I smell is BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It should be added that the husband had a literal field of plants growing in their old home, both indoors and out. He had been growing for years, presumably for resale since he doesn’t smoke. Guess what, no allergies! Not to say that you can’t develop them at any point in your life but based on this story the only thing I smell is BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds like your answer right here. I would compromise and change what strain you are growing if she didn't have a problem with her hubby's grow. In the future if that doesn't work, I would opt for a better carbon filter and keep growing to yourself.

Sounds like you are in Canada, so you could away just tell them to get lost. But that wouldn't be very Canadian.:pass:

Back