Cannabis infused suppositories (butt rockets)

Gregothegreat

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Gg#4, Green Crack, Texada Timewarp, Blue cheese
Was gonna call my thread, Takinit up the ass, or up the chocolate speed way. But decency and common sense said I should be nice. So anyway I did a sepository experiment, I have an over abundance of infused coconut oil from last year crop. I bought some coco budder, this stuff is eaven harder then coconut oil at room temp. I mixed in a bout 25 % to my infused coconut oil which made it much more solid when cooled in the fridge. So now the dirty part, pokin a cold 2 inch pencil shaped object up the old hinny, do we need details? After several melty slippery attempts I had sucess. I retired to my man cave and wow felt a nice relaxing warmth over come me, so a little is never enough so I fired up a pipe load which add to the buzz.
I want to perfect my sepository making method. I'm thinking of making a 2 piece plastic mold, basicly 2 pieces thick plastic clamped together with a hole drilled down the centre where they join. I then want to paint melted coco butter inside the hole, let harden in fridge. Then melt infused coco oil and let cool to just about room setting temp and pour into the prepared mold. That I'm hoping will give the coconut oil a hard outer casing. Thus making your but rocket less melty and slippery. Seem like a lot of shitty work but the feeling is worth it, and if I was ever sick enough and required very large doses of cannabis this would be a good way to administer.

Was gonna call my thread, Takinit up the ass, or up the chocolate speed way. But decency and common sense said I should be nice. So anyway I did a sepository experiment, I have an over abundance of infused coconut oil from last year crop. I bought some coco budder, this stuff is eaven harder then coconut oil at room temp. I mixed in a bout 25 % to my infused coconut oil which made it much more solid when cooled in the fridge. So now the dirty part, pokin a cold 2 inch pencil shaped object up the old hinny, do we need details? After several melty slippery attempts I had sucess. I retired to my man cave and wow felt a nice relaxing warmth over come me, so a little is never enough so I fired up a pipe load which add to the buzz.
I want to perfect my sepository making method. I'm thinking of making a 2 piece plastic mold, basicly 2 pieces thick plastic clamped together with a hole drilled down the centre where they join. I then want to paint melted coco butter inside the hole, let harden in fridge. Then melt infused coco oil and let cool to just about room setting temp and pour into the prepared mold. That I'm hoping will give the coconut oil a hard outer casing. Thus making your but rocket less melty and slippery. Seem like a lot of shitty work but the feeling is worth it, and if I was ever sick enough and required very large doses of cannabis this would be a good way to administer.
Your cavernous creativity makes me clench. :yellowcard::backside::gassy1::goodluck:

I have a tattoo on my ass that says: Closed for Business - Exit Only

But just for the heck of it I searched and found that there are pre made molds for your fudge packing pleasure

https://www.aromatics.com/products/...MI2fiujbC14wIVWbaWCh0yJwBEEAQYASABEgL2hPD_BwE

:pighug:

Last edited:
Fudge packing. Hahaha. You guys take a serious subject and make it smutty and dirty. I know there are butt rocket molds but I'm not sure how serious of a hobby this is going to become. I have an old plastic cutting board and it takes no effort to clamp and drill a hole, and it's a great way to reduce my stock of older infused coconut oil as we are on the back door of a new summer harvest and the old weed must go. What a thing to complain about too much weed. So now you guys have another tool in the tool box of mmj use and abuse. If I make my mold I'll be back with pictures.

Just checked your link that as good as the boys book of butt rockets. For all your butt racketeering needs

Just to change the subject slightly I noticed the link you sent their product line is made for the home health care inventor. Well I must say the smell of some of my cannabis buds is absolutely intoxicating on the verge of orgiastic. I'm thinking I would love to make a manly fragrance which smells of growing bud. The down side would be a dead give away that you are a grower which would be acceptable in Canada but frowned upon in other parts. Just a thought, now my ideas out there for all to steal as they become filthy rich and I languish in poverty with only cat food to eat in my retirement years.

Perfectly acceptable method of Delivery...:headbang:...from a med point of view.

The way I heard it inside the rectum is similar to mucus membrane...so similar to sub lingual delivery.

A Lot of our sickies have a malabsorbtion problem...and I prefer absorbtion methods that by pass the Gut..

Let us know how it does..you are the first one I have seen testing....so give us a tutorial/review....Cheers..:toke:

Back