Cannabis infused suppositories (butt rockets)

To benifit medicinally it is imperative to know your dosage mg. no matter what the delivery method.

Funny coming across this thread again.... I currently have customers regularly requesting CBD butt bombs so I am just now getting into mfg. of CBD suppositories.

So how would you calculate dosage using these? One of the problems that edibles seem to have, even in commercial/medical cannabis, is that there's no guarantee (at least in Colorado) that each piece is exactly 10 mg, or whatever the max dosage is. A 100 mg chocolate bar might be heavily concentrate on one side (say the pan was at a slant, or it just wasn't mixed thoroughly, etc. Is there a way to better "portion out" the potency per use/dose?

So how would you calculate dosage using these? One of the problems that edibles seem to have, even in commercial/medical cannabis, is that there's no guarantee (at least in Colorado) that each piece is exactly 10 mg, or whatever the max dosage is. A 100 mg chocolate bar might be heavily concentrate on one side (say the pan was at a slant, or it just wasn't mixed thoroughly, etc. Is there a way to better "portion out" the potency per use/dose?

Great SOH... just had to catch me while I'm heavily medicated didn't ya..... lol

Ok.... I'll try to type....

Commercial vs. Home brew differ... Commercial is always final product batch tested.

But home brew Dosages in mg. is easy to get fairly accurate if you just have the initial weed test results...

Get % CBD per g ... Change into mg/g...

Say your bud tested at 14% CBD per gram

A gram is 1000mg

14% of 1000 = 140

So it's 140mg of CBD per gram

Then...Weigh product prior to extraction...

( say 10g of bud for extraction)

10 x 140 = 1400

So you have 1400mg max of CBD to extract.... assuming 100% decarb... But home brew extraction is no where near 100% efficient.

So let's say you are doing fat extraction (oil, butter, etc.) Which at it's very best is around 70% efficient...

70% of 1400 is 980

So... if your did everything right... you have sucessfully extracted approximately 980mg of CBD from your 10g of bud.

Then... Make up a batch of 10 uniform butt bombs with your extraction and you have approximately 98mg per butt bomb.

And Now I need a bowl of hash before I even think about proofreading that mess...

I successfully treated my wife's rectal cancer, along with traditional surgery, chemo... with suppositories that I made. I ordered the mold for the supps, on Amazon. I use very strong coconut oil/weed extract of my own making. I always use 3-4 ounces of bud, to three cups of coconut oil, in my Magical Butter Machine. It is strong assed medicine!
She couldn't take the RSO via mouth, and couldn't take my strong Green Monster in edibles, she is too sensitive, and couldn't stand the way it made her feel. I spent two hours one night, comforting her, after I gave her another smaller dose of edibles, that I told her, "no way this will make you feel bad". It did.
The suppositores shrank her tumor so much, in such a short time, that her Surgeon was amazed. He said that it shrank so much, that it enabled him to remove all of the cancer, plus a safety margin, and she is still going to be able to get rid of her stoma, and have a bowl movement in the normal fashion.
It's been nothing short of a miracle for us.
We do give God, all of the glory. But he made the cannabis, also. ;-)

I successfully treated my wife's rectal cancer, along with traditional surgery, chemo... with suppositories that I made. I ordered the mold for the supps, on Amazon. I use very strong coconut oil/weed extract of my own making. I always use 3-4 ounces of bud, to three cups of coconut oil, in my Magical Butter Machine. It is strong assed medicine!
She couldn't take the RSO via mouth, and couldn't take my strong Green Monster in edibles, she is too sensitive, and couldn't stand the way it made her feel. I spent two hours one night, comforting her, after I gave her another smaller dose of edibles, that I told her, "no way this will make you feel bad". It did.
The suppositores shrank her tumor so much, in such a short time, that her Surgeon was amazed. He said that it shrank so much, that it enabled him to remove all of the cancer, plus a safety margin, and she is still going to be able to get rid of her stoma, and have a bowl movement in the normal fashion.

Great news and an Excellent post.

One of my customers wants suppositories for cancer treatment, which is what made me decided to branch out into CBD suppositories.

@
@Cap'nCrud, Did you use CBD and THC combo? Great news!

@

@Cap'nCrud, Did you use CBD and THC combo? Great news!
I use different Mephisto strains for the Green Monster, nothing in it but cannabis, coconut oil, and lecithin. I didn't get any special high CBD strains.

I use different Mephisto strains for the Green Monster, nothing in it but cannabis, coconut oil, and lecithin. I didn't get any special high CBD strains.
I incorporate some CBD strains into the mix too. Mephisto will be releasing a 1:1 soon. Mix of all cannabinoids would seem most beneficial.

Back