Cannabis Salve Healing

I'll try both. Mostly, by the tablespoon. I used your method and some tips from JM. I started a thread a few months back that received lots of input. However, the links have been displaced.

I did not weigh the bud. I used some of this ---------- it has been jarred for a while. https://www.autoflower.org/f2/monsoon-my-tent-14997.html

Looking at measuring cup. I used about 4 to 5 OZ. of between course and finely chopped mostly bud and some trim. All volume (not by weight) with equal parts water and a bit more. I think more is better like 3.5 to 1 or more if necessary. Particularly, when temp. controls are at issue.

I did let it sit for 24 hours. Because of pressing matters and I recalled JM's recommendation that 24 hours can give one a better extraction - given the modest amount of canna I used.

I used almost all the coconut oil about 30 OZ. The slow cooker was a quart and 1/2 and it hit the mark. Mixed the rest in at the end.

Your two cup boiling water system is an important last step.

At the moment. I am slowly heating the greenish coconut oil up to room temp.

Worked well. Fun project. Thought I would post a photo. But, I don't want to spoil the fun for others.

I will let you know how the dosing goes. I anticipate it may take a fair amount. However, shall start at lower end.

I have a new grow going with more plants and hope to avoid a monsoon.

Next batch will be extra-potent.

Thanks again -- Root 66. -- You too JM.

Sounds like you did great!

One of the good things about making our own medicine is we can make it just the way we want or need.

:thumbs:

I used to help my mom make bath soaps and bombs all the time. there were two different oils... one for candles and one that was for bath products. Do you happen to know what the base oil to that is, 66? You could use it to extract and prevent that a lot of that slippery feeling from coco oil possibly?

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to help my mom make bath soaps and bombs all the time. there were two different oils... one for candles and one that was for bath products. Do you happen to know what the base oil to that is, 66? You could use it to extract and prevent that a lot of that slippery feeling from coco oil possibly?

I have been researching how to make soaps and bombs. Coconut oil is used sometimes, I was going to try that first then try other oils.
What kind of oil did you use?
Like I said it will be an experiment and I accept any and all suggestions.
Not being slippery around the bath is a safety issue.

i think you guys mean balms? not bombs? I like to drop seeds not bombs... :buds:

Screw that, let's get on it JM. A cannabis bomb, you throw it and it explodes in a smoke that fills an entire room. C'mon I know you love to make new stuff, haha.

LOL you guys!!!!

Yes we mean Bombs....bath fizzies....lol

But I would like to see a war with your bombs

CANNA BOMBS ...what I'm in I can throw a grenade about 30 yards and hit a fool ....id rather throw canna bombs now ....fog a fool out ..

Back