Cannabis Salve Healing

I throwmy canna bombs everywhere every opportunity... the war is already on... join up!!! Overgrow!!!
:lol: :smokeit:

bath bombs.jpgexplosion.jpg

I can't remember all the details. I think she had some oils that might have been "safer"? less alergenic probably?

If your really thinking of infusing bath bombs, pick you a great fragrant oil from a dealer online. a little goes a long way... and extract away and get a wonderful scent in the mix too. I would love that bath, I would probably like to take a basil/ peppermint/ tea tree/ orange dip with a slightly soothing undertone of mmj.... mmmmmmmmmMMMm makes me want to do it now... hmmm....

well, i know what I'm gonna do with my already half and half Dr. bronners Peppermint Teatree with a splash of Royal Manderine Orange Fragrance. squeeze some basil add a bit of extracted mmj...It'll be my super soothing "night night" mix. a quick shower or a nice bath and it's nirvana time. :nightdrag:

I can't remember all the details. I think she had some oils that might have been "safer"? less alergenic probably?

If your really thinking of infusing bath bombs, pick you a great fragrant oil from a dealer online. a little goes a long way... and extract away and get a wonderful scent in the mix too. I would love that bath, I would probably like to take a basil/ peppermint/ tea tree/ orange dip with a slightly soothing undertone of mmj.... mmmmmmmmmMMMm makes me want to do it now... hmmm....

well, i know what I'm gonna do with my already half and half Dr. bronners Peppermint Teatree with a splash of Royal Manderine Orange Fragrance. squeeze some basil add a bit of extracted mmj...It'll be my super soothing "night night" mix. a quick shower or a nice bath and it's nirvana time. :nightdrag:

Don't forget to add the Magnesium (epsom salt), this stuff relaxes your muscles in a bath. Seriously, I am serious.

PS Diabetics have to beware taking magnesium baths, it can lower your blood sugars.

Eek

"Seriously, I'm serious" .. you know Eek's serious now! :rofl:

I love the bath bombs, our tub is so tiny i could never soak in it.. moving sometime at the end of the year though, hopefully..

"Seriously, I'm serious" .. you know Eek's serious now! :rofl:

I love the bath bombs, our tub is so tiny i could never soak in it.. moving sometime at the end of the year though, hopefully..

when I was a kid and we went camping, my mom bathed me in a garbage can. Perhaps you could get your bath on in a garbage can?

:twist:

Eek

2013-01-17_23-36-06_444.jpg

I got some store shelf item's from the "wall" store and some I had. I extracted from old leaf I had stored up. ground like 1oz or more? with coffee grinder. extract with everclear. boiled off but did not Uber-strain with coffee strainer after metal so left with a leaf dust residue at bottom when done (thought it would be easy to cap I wrote 10x on bag cause I felt it was atleast 10x as potent as before? :) LOL)

Anyway made a vile glycerine/ PGA Dragon and took a dab of the residue and thuroughly mixed with Emu Blue. When I get some pain I will test.

Also picked up a thing of olive leaf.....HHMMMMMMM:eek: Someone...:D told me to GET IT. so i is gonna try.

Someone...:D told me to GET IT. so i is gonna try.

Hmmmm...it wouldn't be the Admin that is running round site like the energiser bunny would it...?..

If you wanna have a Look at the Tests we have running just let me know.

It is too soon to say Difinitive..but they Are Bloody Impressive so far..:clap:

http://www.amazon.com/Full-Spectrum...358501759&sr=1-16&keywords=swanson+olive+leaf

These are the cHeapest I have found for the US..pity the postage makes it still over $6..but for 60..10 Cents per tablet..two months supply @ 1 a day..
it is the Best all round supplement you can Buy..:thumbs:

Perhaps you could get your bath on in a garbage can?

I'm sure we could get Sponsors for the Video....:D

Anyway made a vile glycerine/ PGA Dragon and took a dab of the residue and thuroughly mixed with Emu Blue. When I get some pain I will test. [/QUOTE said:
That is great! Let us know how the test goes. ;)

Back