Cannabis Strains for PTSD

Thanks Duggy,

Right i took two photos down today, my own strain. Its a strawberty haze cross a heavy indica which smells of greapfruit but kicks you to the back of the sofa so i am hoping that gives me something im looking for by mixing them, o and they smell delish to high heaven, really stink.

This now leaves me in a bit of a quandary, I have two autos in at 29 and 22 days,(fast and vast and wipeout express) under 4 x 150w led ufos but now tomortow Im going to get at least 1 x 900w led maybe two. My space is 10"x7"x7", I can get another 6 fair sized ladies in that i should think. Now what i am after is meds thst i can operate on during the day, take away my low feelings when i get them, make me sleep at night without having night terrors etc. I know there is no one single cure for all but i think i might try some of the suggestions on here first plus any that anyone else thinks worth trying. I also seem to build up a resistance to things pretty quickly thats why i need multipull choise. Oh and no one seems to be leaving by my self at the moment which is nice but annoying

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Duggy,

Right i took two photos down today, my own strain. Its a strawberty haze cross a heavy indica which smells of greapfruit but kicks you to the back of the sofa so i am hoping that gives me something im looking for by mixing them, o and they smell delish to high heaven, really stink.

This now leaves me in a bit of a quandary, I have two autos in at 29 and 22 days,(fast and vast and wipeout express) under 4 x 150w led ufos but now tomortow Im going to get at least 1 x 900w led maybe two. My space is 10"x7"x7", I can get another 6 fair sized ladies in that i should think. Now what i am after is meds thst i can operate on during the day, take away my low feelings when i get them, make me sleep at night without having night terrors etc. I know there is no one single cure for all but i think i might try some of the suggestions on here first plus any that anyone else thinks worth trying. I also seem to build up a resistance to things pretty quickly thats why i need multipull choise. Oh and no one seems to be leaving by my self at the moment which is nice but annoying

I have ptsd linked to child sex abuse. Was left with a peado at 6 years old til 11 years old. I was abused, raped, beaten with objects, had his dick rubbed against me, hypnotised, made to hyperventilate.. then woke up one of the times being raped! Also terrorised in the showers by the sick peado. I feel for you guys and girls with ptsd. It's truly horrible to live with it!

I still remember the 1st time I got stoned, I still maintain It was what I was looking for my entire life.

I only grow for my own medicine, but am struggling with it at the moment. I cold grow 3 months ago, having had such severe problems In the past few months, my growing has suffered.

This week my photoperiod grow hermied on me. I threw out a 55 day old auto this morning. Bad times, 3 months ago I got around 10oz in 2 drobes from the same strain I threw out today. Not good! Bad times atm

Hay stealth, I feel for you mate, know where you are coming from. When times aren't good they seem to be 100 times worse when you have no meds. I think I'm going to struggle to make what I have last me another 8 weeks but I also now I feel pretty stupid for trying to kill my self over some fucktard who got his rocks off on me and not some nice grown up woman. Don't get me wrong I don't think I will ever get over what happened but I should be bigger than that but sometimes its hard. My ear is always here mate.

Thanks, in a way, nice to know there are people I can relate to. I have come close to ending it myself, but I just cannot go the final step. I have seen what it does to a family when someone commits suicide. The people left here... part of them dies too. Stay safe

Arpo, 100% true account here for you.

I have a cousin who lives in the north of England. He is 20 now. When he was 15, his father took his own life.

When his father was young, he was abused. Some can't live with, some can... We must..!

His name was Pete. My auntie was adopted, Pete was homeless when they met. Like they'd both been given a 2nd chance in life. Alcohol aka 'the devil's drug' ruined everything! Abuse and alcohol don't mix as you probably already know...

They got divorced, a few years later... Pete cut his wrists and bled to death alone in the dark. He never turned up to work Monday... By Thursday... People were really worried. The police went in and found him. His son is devastated, we all were.

Part of my cousin died that day too! He aint the same... Nor is my auntie.

Life is what you make it after suffering abuse or any other trauma. Next time you want to self harm or you are having suicidal thoughts, take a deep breath, put some music on, sit in a chair, shut your eyes and pretend you are on a hot sunny beach on a sun lounger. Has helped me, after, I usually think, wow, what was I thinking...

Thanks mate. Just had a nice smoke that should send me off to sleep but not before I gaze on my son and daughter for a bit first. Got to think of them and then dream of my garden:)

Yep, that's the spirit. I have kids too. They mean the world to me too. You know, they say people that were abused make the best parents. You just never take a chance with who you leave your own kids with. You will always have excelled levels of awareness towards their safety. Assess everything, everybody, every situation.

***graphic content may be disturbing if you suffer from war related ptsd**

Struggling seems to be my daily theme since returning home from Iraq in 2008. Haven't had a job since i got out. 15 months I served in pure hell..a.k.a tarmiyah Iraq. I was an infantry man. I had a good deal setup with my sgt major or I re enlisted and he let me go work in the JAG office for one year. I was actually going in through the process of re classing to be a paralegal until I got busted with pot brownies. They sent me back to infantry company and to the front line.
We operated out of a patrol base in tarmiyah. It used to be a rec center kinda like a haji YMCA. We did a rotation of 15 days of sleeping at patrol base (no running water, portajons,no electric, no hot chow just m.r.e) then we would go back to the fob for 3 days and get showers fix all the blown up vehicles and head back out.
My first nite out we got mortared for a solid 20 mins. Hitting all around the building took out a Humvee but that was it. Anyways a few weeks later they hit our patrol base with a 1 ton VBIED in the back of a dump truck. They drove the truck strait through the gate and blew it once they were inside. Killed 6 of my friends. People I actually knew and was hanging out with hours earlier. At the same exact time we started taking small arms fire from about 30 guys stationed behind a wall about 600 meters away.
Lost a lot of good buddies that day. Few months later I was the gunner on a Humvee doing a "win the hearts and minds patrol" in the market. I was in the vehicle behind the lieutenant. He makes an un scheduled stop to check on a shop owner 400 meters from the patrol base....sniper takes him out man shot threw the Kevlar helmet through his head and out the back of the helmet. I panicked start shooting from the direction I thought it came from while the lts security team threw him on the hood oft Humvee. On the way out I was covering the 6 and seen these fukers laughing at us after what just happened. Few bursts from my SAW took care of that.. After we got him to the patrol base I jumped down and grabbed him under his shoulders. His head was resting on my chest while some grabbed his legs. I weigh 140 pounds he was easily 250 deadweight idk how I got him Inside but we did. He was KIA. I went out to get a smoke and gather myself... Seen a piece of shiny white something. On the ground picked it up was part of his skull.... Tryed to gather myself yet again nervously chewing my fingers, dint realize I had blood and brain matter all over my hands...
Also had an incident at a few weeks later where we went out on another patrol in the same market about 200 meters from the spot where my lt lost his life. Coming around a corner I seen a group of kids and one had an ak47. So I sprayed them all without even thinking man it just happen so quick. This haunts me probably the most. 4 kids that I killed that day. Man I wish he just wouldn't have had that dam ak. I went home on leave 2 weeks after that. I was soooo happy to get away but I felt like I was abandoning my buddies. When I got back man I had lost 6 more of my best friends man....1 IED took 4 of them out. 1!! Can't believe it man to this day.. The other 2 were killed by a diffrent IED. Sorry this is a long ass post I have never spoke openly about it before besides at the doctor. Now that I'm not in the army anymore and I suffer man every day it feels like I'm letting my buddies down that didn't make it. Like if they would have made it they would be doing a lot more with their life's than I am.

You have served your country, then like most of the forces guys and girls, you also realised that you are truly serving the man/woman next to you mainly.

With regards the 4 kids with the ak47, you did the right the right thing here mate! You really did!

How would you have felt if the next day, one of those kids emptied a mag on a group of your friends??? Don't ever rule that out!

It's easy to think counciling won't help, but I have had therapy that helped me and I think it will help you. Look up EMDR treatment. It works 100%. I think that would do you a lot of good. It did me good. It's mainly used on abuse victims and especially on returning soldiers. It's trauma treatment at it's best...

I'm sorry about your friends! You must live your life to the max, to honour them. One of the greatest songs to remember your friends by, 'stereophonics' - 'Local boy in the photograph'

Stay safe and take it easy... You have nothing to be ashamed of! You are innocent of your inner guilt! You are an honourable man! I 100% would have done the same thing.

- - - Updated - - -

You have served your country, then like most of the forces guys and girls, you also realised that you are truly serving the man/woman next to you mainly.

With regards the 4 kids with the ak47, you did the right the right thing here mate! You really did!

How would you have felt if the next day, one of those kids emptied a mag on a group of your friends??? Don't ever rule that out!

It's easy to think counciling won't help, but I have had therapy that helped me and I think it will help you. Look up EMDR treatment. It works 100%. I think that would do you a lot of good. It did me good. It's mainly used on abuse victims and especially on returning soldiers. It's trauma treatment at it's best...

I'm sorry about your friends! You must live your life to the max, to honour them. One of the greatest songs to remember your friends by, 'stereophonics' - 'Local boy in the photograph'

Stay safe and take it easy... You have nothing to be ashamed of! You are innocent of your inner guilt! You are an honourable man! I 100% would have done the same thing.

Back