Cannabis Strains for PTSD

Most 1:1 strains. I really liked kannabia’s White domina CBD, hard to grow but very good meds.
CBD medihaze is awesome as well. Nordle is alright as well but lacks punch.
cannatonnic cbd, and snoop dogg leaf’s palm tree CBD, wish I could get the genetics for the latter one.

After seeing some of you guys bare your soul I feel I should explain my PTSD as well.
Ongoing sexual abuse by my uncle from I think about ages 4-7. From what I remember he didn’t get off on what he did per say, he had fun sexually humiliating me. I feel bad talking about this amongst other male survivors because I almost feel like I don’t count. That because the abuse I suffered was more about being humiliated then some guy getting his rocks off on me that somehow it doesn’t really count.
I was super socially awkward as a kid and still am and had killer anxiety even as a kid, I’d be sick to my stomach at school. So much guilt on top of this I was raised a fundamentalist evangelical Christian so I was looking for demons around the corner everywhere...then being made to feel like shit as proper evangelicals do.
My grandpa is an evangelical pastor.
Then add the bullying as a kid from other kids and my older sister (who tried to kill me and hospitalized me once and would beat the shit out of me).
I mean I know mean older siblings is normal, but it was harder to deal with when I had the abuse on top of that and all the other bullying and mental illness.
Then as an adult a couple of years ago when I flew home to visit my parents my mom picked me up from the airport. A driver high on coke, meth, and ether drove head on into us. Mom turned a hard right and it caught her headlight.
Half of her body was crushed. I look around see mom slumped over the wheel unconscious
I don’t know if she’s dead or alive. I call 911 and start crying like a bitch. I then start screaming at her and she wakes up but she’s fucked up hardcore. I keep talking with her praying with her waiting for emergency services to come.
She lived.
Had her jaw shattered, collar bone broken in two spots, humerus broken in two spots, radia and ulna broken in two spots, femur broken at proximal and distal end and tibia and fibula broken at proximal and distal end. Ankle broken both feet broken. Guy ended up serving two and a half years.
I’m suffering most of the time. Trying to control my drinking right now.
I can’t stand the pain in my heart that throbs, it will never leave, it hurts it hurts
But I will not give up, I will seek to try and help others like me not suffer so god damned much,
I hate having what feels to be a broken brain

OG Kush, Blue Dream, Bubba Kush, Headband, Northern Lights, Golden Goat, and Super Siler Haze

First off REALLY COOL THREAD! I have Anxiety Induced PTSD (what ever the *F* that means), but diagnosed. And on here AFN its not something I hide if asked, Why I do what I do?. So, I grow what I do to level me. Cannabis works better than Xanax, which I was prescribed for a good while. Man, what a good ride. But I lost some time (days/ weeks really). So I stopped taking them and needed something to level me.

For Me...Any Indica helps. But Mephisto Gear (which I am stuck on currently) are mostly 50/50s, hybrids. The 2 I would choose from them are not 50/50 are Forum Stomper and CDLC. Both were perfect for me. Not to stoney and not to uplifty. Potent though (and I smoke or partake in cannabis on the daily).

Just coming off the back of a bout of PTSD related anxiety.

I'm fortunate enough to be somewhat aware it is taking place these days, whereas as little as a few years ago I'd find reality again in the lockup and have to piece together what went wrong..

Soon to harvest my first pure CBD and later a 1/1 strain.

Looking forward to trying them out!

Green Crack and The White helps out my friend with PTSD

One of my friends was diagnosed with PTSD recently. She's having a really hard time and I'm going to recommend her some Indica. But she's against drugs so it's gonna be tough :sad:

One of my friends was diagnosed with PTSD recently. She's having a really hard time and I'm going to recommend her some Indica. But she's against drugs so it's gonna be tough :sad:
You will need to find out which plays best with her system, Indica or Sativa. If she is dead set against drugs, then I suggest that you procure a very high CBD content strain such as Pure Sweet CBD that comes in around 16:1. It's a hybrid near 50/50 Indica/Sativa. Also Royal Queen Solomatic 21:1 Mostly Indica. They carry a minimal high if any. I don't get high from either.

Dinafem Amnesia CBD is 2:1 CBD/THC and it has a very nice kick as well. Which was surprising. Their Industrial Plant is also 2:1. Whatever you do, Please be sure to start her with just one hit to see how works and move up from there if needed. Good luck.

Funny how people lump things together. She might be against "drugs" but is she against medicine? That's one angle of approach.
...Maybe see if she'd be open to cbd candies.

I have a friend who does not like drugs-but he works with youth so it makes sense. Anyways, he knows me well and how I am when my pain and/or ptsd symptoms are bad. He sees the medical benefits to me, and by extension the people who live with me, so he encourages my gardening pursuits.

Then he read this well respected magazine:
1579399130089.png
I told him once that if he ever considered trying it for fun or for migraines, just ask, but he still looks very uncomfortable with the idea.

Back