Changing to 12/12 mid flower?

DDub3636

New User
Reaction score
Hello,
First timer in Illinois, and I have ran into an issue that I thought maybe some others have had as well. Of the 4 seeds I planted 1 did not flower 8 weeks from breaking soil(coco). I have been running a 18/6 from the start, and it is becoming clear that it will be too big to flower after my autos are done. So I am curious if anyone has had this problem and/or switched to a 12/12 mid flower and what the pros and cons were. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20200409_074739.jpg
    20200409_074739.jpg
    989.2 KB · Views: 130
Are they all the same strain? There's kinda two options, stay on 18/6 and maybe just maybe it'll eventually flower. Or switch to 12/12 and it'll still be way behind the others and the other 3 will lose out of some final bud weight :( I'd probably stay on 18/6 and get the better mass from the 3 flowering. That 4th one is gonna be a month behind probably even if switch to 12/12 and might mess up your next round. If it never flowers under 18/6 till the end of the other 3, I'd just kill it and call it a loss :/ and start fresh the next round on time.

Are they all the same strain? There's kinda two options, stay on 18/6 and maybe just maybe it'll eventually flower. Or switch to 12/12 and it'll still be way behind the others and the other 3 will lose out of some final bud weight :( I'd probably stay on 18/6 and get the better mass from the 3 flowering. That 4th one is gonna be a month behind probably even if switch to 12/12 and might mess up your next round. If it never flowers under 18/6 till the end of the other 3, I'd just kill it and call it a loss :/ and start fresh the next round on time.
Right on. Thanks. And 2 of them are cheese autos and that one is Gelato. I had figured if it would sacrifice the others to change the light cycle i would just chop it or find someone who wants it.

Back