Lighting Cob with 660nm spectrum question & supplemental light quest

Reaction score
I purchased a Timber 3VL 3500k when I started growing and just finished my first grow. The light worked out great but it was missing a 660nm spectrum like a lot of the newer lights have so I built a 660nm board using 12 solderless LEDs from rapid and mounted it on the Timber. I now need to know when I should run the 660 spectrum while growing autos and at what strength, I installed a dimmer to use with the board. I’m assuming I should run it pretty low until my plants are flowering and then bump it up but any help with par numbers or a percentage of how bright it should be in comparison to the Timber would be helpful.

I also would like to add some under canopy or side lights this time and have no idea what I should look for other than the fluence ray22. I’ve seen a few guys mention led strips or something similar that’s easy to mount on the sides of a tent but I’m not sure what to look for. Any help with this would be appreciated too. Thanks!

I have a question... do you know the exact vero 29s your timber has? The numbers on the cob unit itself

Back