Coil-less vape for concentrates?

bakedpwn

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
looking to try one out after reading the benefits are efficiency and taste. Love my coiled vape but i put in a huge glob one day and it was still a one hit. mind you a big one but i needed more out of it which is why i put the glob in lol

looking to try one out after reading the benefits are efficiency and taste. Love my coiled vape but i put in a huge glob one day and it was still a one hit. mind you a big one but i needed more out of it which is why i put the glob in lol
If you have Mod boxes. The HVT(Humbolt Vape Tech) Saionara Atty offers a Ti bucket coil also a Quartz bucket coil. They used to offer one called the Sequoia, they may still. It is just a bigger version of the Saionara

If you have Mod boxes. The HVT(Humbolt Vape Tech) Saionara Atty offers a Ti bucket coil also a Quartz bucket coil.
I have the Saionara with i-stick pico and it burns pretty well. Only complaint is I get a metallic taste quite a bit. Having the correct heat setting is very important.

I have the Saionara with i-stick pico and it burns pretty well. Only complaint is I get a metallic taste quite a bit. Having the correct heat setting is very important.
I think they offer the Quartz bucket still.

Back