Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies Auto outdoor/grow/smoke med report

G.Leave

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I want to upgrade the quality of my reviews further, so i started a new more indepth template. Your might notice that i am a kind of a tough rater. 10/10 ratings rarely exist, as i feel there is almost always room for improvement. If I rate more than a few 10/10 ratings overall, then I found this strain to be really topnotch. My ratings are based on a single plant, but will be updated to include updated reivew on multiple plants as grown. I am striving to make these medical based outdoor grow reports, to be the most indepth available. Some of my ratings from the medical side will often seem low. That is due to the severity of the 24/7 Chronic Pain and migrane headaches cause from an upper neck spinal chord injury. The best weed i have smoked so far only has a rating of 7/10.

SeedBank : Dutch Passion

Strain: Colorado Cookies Auto

Did it autoflower?: Yes she did around day 22

Soil/hydro: Started in Promix HP, finished in native ground soil.

Transplant: Standard transplant at day 26

Nutes: Advance Nutrient Connosseur Bloom, AN Big Bud, AN Overdrive, AN Sensizym, AN Cal/mag Xtra, AN Nirvana, AN B-52 Foxfarm Cha-ching, AN Flawless Finish

Light (kind and schedule): 24 hour under Galaxy Hydro and Maro 100X3w for 10 days, then under the sun during the day and under LED all night until day 26. Then planted in the ground on June the 1st. Increasing natural light regime to 16hours on June the 21st.

From seed to harvest date: 72 days

Dry Yield: 70g

RATE SCALE: 1-10 rating system with 1 being the worst, and 10 being the best.

Outdoor Grow report:

Mold Resistance 8/10 Two small specks of mold started right at the end on the main cola. Lost almost nothing. Not bad at all considering Humidity was 60-70% on the average throughout mid-end flower.

Insect Resistance 9/10 I had no problems with the regular insects rainbow leafhoppers, but I noticed when trimmed there was a bit of Whitefly residue on the main stalk. Minimal problems

Bud to leaf ratio 6/10 For a pure indica, the bud ratio was pretty decent, but overall she was a leafy girl.

Bud Density 6/10 I was hoping for a little more density. Not bad, but not great.

Tolerance to Nutrients 7/10 She was a bit sensitive earlier on in her life,

Tolerance to Wind 11/10 Yes that's an 11 rating...haha...seriously very rigid and fibrous stalks.

Trichome Production 10/10 Seriously this strain has intense or trichome production. Its rivals almost every photo strain I have ever grown, and has more crystal than most photos.

Ease of Training 6/10 I was sooo nervous tying the main stalk back to take full advantage of the passing sun. Very rigid stalk, but on the flipside its a tough fibrous stalk.

Scent quality 9/10 When growing it didn't have an intense odour, but up close the odour was very favourable. Early on the scent was undeniable in growth, with a sweet chocolate smell. The smell faded and was taken over by the light citrus odour in mid flower. Now that the bud has cured I am excited to say the chocolate smell has returned once again and it is mixed with a light fruit smell. Very nice, sweet and unique

General ease of growing 6/10 She was a bit nute sensitive and not too tolerant to cold. Minimal mold problems.

Overall Recomendation as an outdoor plant 6/10 Due to nute sensitivity, minimal tolerance to cold, and a bit of bud rot(external mold) at the end, I believe 6/10 is a fair overall outdoor rating

Medical Effect Report:

Migrane Headaches 6/10 - My migranes have never been helped through weed, but this strain does not make it worse. It does put you in a pretty good frame of mind, which is a decent distraction from the migrane.

Muscle tension/spasms 8/10 Nice body relaxation effect that works well on my muscle spasms and muscle tension.

Severe Chronic Pain 6/10 Decent pain relief. Please note that I have never had a 10/10 due to severity of spinal pain in upper spine. The best relief I have found I rated at 7/10, so 6/10 is a solid rating.

Anxiety/Depression 8/10 This pot puts me in a good place mentally. Not a super happy place, but its a nice positive mental effect.

High Effect 8 /10 A really nice indica dominant effect that targets the body, but also a fairly strong head stone. A nice, but quite strong mixed effect.

High Duration 7/10 If I hammer down three 5 minute bags from the vapourizer, or a nice sized joint, I don't need anymore for a good few hours. Around 2-2.5 duration.

Overall Medical Effect Rating 7.1/10 (average of all medical ratings)

Thoughts: Really a sound smoke, with unique smells and tastes. If I was seeking a sweet smelling indica this strain would be up there with top choice, even for outdoor.

Nice main cola dominant plant structure. Side branches were well developed:
IMG_3870.JPG

Quite a nice main cola on this plant!
IMG_3871.JPG

Dry and trimmed CC sure is a nice looking outdoor bud!
IMG_3952.JPG

Last edited:
I don't care what is going on, when I come across these, ones going in the soil. Great report, and details bud. I also enjoyed watching them grow. Very impressive skill and genetics. Win-win combo you and Dutch Passion are. ;) Max rep Big guy!
:slap:

Very nice,still haven't tried dp genetics I believe it quite possible I need to with the beautys you pull office

Thank you very much for this very detailed report! This is very helpful for me, as it will be for others, especially those growers in search of the right medicine. Being a chronic pain and migraine sufferer myself, I am now curious if you have tried any high CBD strains and what your thoughts are on those?

Thanks again, and wishing you complete & miraculous healing!

Thank you very much for this very detailed report! This is very helpful for me, as it will be for others, especially those growers in search of the right medicine. Being a chronic pain and migraine sufferer myself, I am now curious if you have tried any high CBD strains and what your thoughts are on those?

Thanks again, and wishing you complete & miraculous healing!

So far the only high(er) cbd strain I have tried is Auto Blue Mammoth from barneys farm, and green dragon tincture from the bud has been the most effective I have found for severe chronic pain. I look forward to trying out Dinafems auto cbd and other cbds in auto form. My outdoor restrictions, mean cbd photos cannot be grown due to late outdoor finish times, so autos are really the only option.
This will be the first of many med based reports. I have another 2 DP auto strains(Brooklyn sunrise and Daiquiri Lime) to do, as well as another DP auto strain(ultimate) to do once the plant is finished. In addition I will have 8 photoperiod strain reviews this season.

Good luck on your search to find the ultimate strain for your pain and migranes.

@912GreenSkell great report mate, the detail is really appreciated especially from the medical POV. I look forward to many more of the same as you and I are on the same path in terms of relief:pass:

@mitra I've grown out the Dinafem Industrial Plant CBD Auto and did a diary on it on a certain uk based site that I'm not sure if I can mention here?? I grow for relief from chronic pain for both my wife and myself and we found it excellent for pain. So much so I have already popped two more one is drying now and another on the way. :yay:I have some of their Haze CBDs but not yet popped any.

HTH anyway :)

@912GreenSkell great report mate, the detail is really appreciated especially from the medical POV. I look forward to many more of the same as you and I are on the same path in terms of relief:pass:

@mitra I've grown out the Dinafem Industrial Plant CBD Auto and did a diary on it on a certain uk based site that I'm not sure if I can mention here?? I grow for relief from chronic pain for both my wife and myself and we found it excellent for pain. So much so I have already popped two more one is drying now and another on the way. :yay:I have some of their Haze CBDs but not yet popped any.

HTH anyway :)

Hey thanks man...there is no rules about off site linking here so feel free to post a link to your journal. Cannot wait to try Dinas cbd auto!

Thank you both for you responses, @Fragg and @912GreenSkell , very kind! I'm planning on growing the dinafem and RQS CBD autos in the fall and now I'm feeling really hopeful! Thanks for the link too, checking it out now...

Back