New Grower Critical Auto +2.0

Day 21: Lift-off

Light: 19 in. at 50%. I measure the distance often so that the shorter plant has some opportunity to stretch.
Temp: 78F - 80F
RH: 60%

I mean, will ya look at that?! They're gorgeous - minus the small runt of the litter.. but even that tiny plant is coming along slowly.
I started some LST by tying down two branches each on the 3-gallon ladies. You can see in the picture that we will have some bud sites forming right underneath so I lightly twisted the stem clockwise to tie them down. More light, more bud

View attachment 1566507View attachment 1566508View attachment 1566509View attachment 1566506View attachment 1566505
Looking good. Who's the breeder for the critical + 2.0?

The previous commentors were correct. These beans were freebies from Seedsman

Day 23

I think i overdid it with the fertilizer. My hunch is that the earthworm castings introduced too much nitrogen. You can see how some leafs are starting to curl down a bit. Another issue could be that I adjusted the fan to be on level with the canopy, so that the air is blown onto the plants at the same height and straight, rather than slightly downward from above. Too much wind maybe?

In the next post you can really see this becoming a problem. Will also post in the infirmary

foto_no_exif(2).jpgfoto_no_exif(3).jpgfoto_no_exif(4).jpgfoto_no_exif(5).jpgfoto_no_exif().jpg
foto_no_exif(1).jpg

Last edited:
Day 25

Houston, we've got a problem. See the infirmary post here.
Nothing I can do now, but like I mentioned before I think it may be related to too much nitrogen :/

foto_no_exif(1).jpgfoto_no_exif(3).jpgfoto_no_exif(2).jpg
foto_no_exif.jpg

Relax. Take a deep breath. Its fine. Just hold off on fertilizing for a week or two.

Thanks @Blue_dreamer , next top-dressing is scheduled for 3/7.
I had planned on top-dressing every 21 days. The plant is telling me to ease off the earthworm castings, I suppose..

Thanks to this thread, I popped a critical+ 2.0 bean into a spare 5 gallon bucket. It just broke the soil today.

Blue Dream'omatic and Critical+ 2.0 were my first grow, and even as much as I messed up then, I still got 2 quart mason jars full of buds off of it. It was like I literally couldn't feed it enough, it out grew my blue dreams like crazy.

I'm excited to try it again, now that I know more than I did before.

Im with @Blue_dreamer on this one. Your plant is not bad at all, a little downward clawing suggests a bit of nitrogen toxicity but as it grows if the feed stays the same it will outgrow that.

Back