Fast Buds Cultivators Badge coco grow.

IMG_20221122_163420.jpg
not the happiest plant. A bit of leaf removal is all that's happening to this plant. As she's so small I'll not top but just let her do her natural thing.

IMG_20221127_200103.jpg
9 weeks. The buds are making friends with the neighbours and smelling fantastic. Trichomes are marching up the leaves. Some more leaf stripping needed but the plant is lovely if a little small for my tastes. Its nice to grow. A gentle and sedate experience. I can't wait to try this it has a complex smell.
IMG_20221127_200103.jpg
IMG_20221124_203741.jpg
drunken blunts!
IMG_20221127_200055.jpg
and so I supercropped little sister who is 28 days old tomorrow.

The man over the road dried 78g giving a grand total of 314g for the second Gorilla Cookies and some of it has been curing a month. It smells strong it tastes strong. Honestly this stuff is properly strong. It reeks!
IMG_20221128_030818.jpg
the Grove bags really seem to work. I got months of weed never mind Christmas. With the Strawberry Banana looking so small

Attachments

• IMG_20221127_200118.jpg
    IMG_20221127_200118.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
IMG_20221127_200243.jpg
i certainly got room for this XXL Strawberry Gorilla. Looking tiny in its 30liter pot that has 43 liters of coco in. Because the Strawberry Bananas are so small I'm not doing the proper coco thing with ec targets and measuring run off anymore. Its embarrassing. I'm doing what I was doing before but I'm going to get a reverse osmosis filter and a massive bottle of pH up.

Plan A for all plants.
Choose very big very strong plants. Germinate in riot cubes and place directly in a big fabric pot. Dose the pot with Dutch Pro Calmag. Take Root. Multitotal. As per instructions enough to soak all the coco. Immediately feed with 1 liter Vitalink plant start at 1/2 ml Calmag and 3ml Plant Start per liter. Now the pot is very wet and has a very high local humidity. You don't have to water the plant for days. But I will just to push Calmag into the coco having zero fear of drowning my plant. Calmag is the tax demanded by coco and if you pay the tax the coco will forgive stoned incorrect feeds. Forgotten feeds will be forgiven. Huge leeway is given for only 1/2 a ml a liter. Weeks 1+2 are 3+4ml plant start. Weeks 3-5 is weak medium and strong grow feeds starting at 1/2ml Calmag 2 1/2 ml Dutch Pro Autoflower Soft Water Grow and 1ml Take root a liter. Rising 1/2ml Grow per liter per week. With Multitotal every other Saturday at 1ml a liter. Bloom is slightly different. Over 3 weeks I will increase Bloom or Explode by 1/2 a ml every 5 days. Leading with the Bloom. Until the top suggested dose is reached which is 3 1/2 ml Bloom + 11/2ml Explode. Stick at the top dose till the suggested life of the plant is reached. So if its a 12 week plant at 84 days change the feed for TA Final Part for about 10 days the water for 3 days or TA Flash clean. Then chop. This gives me large amounts of potent bud. RS oil is obtainable with this style of grow. Big plants in big pots with lots of fans and lights.

Back