Status
Not open for further replies.

VitaMan

Clean Glass + New Whip
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Island Sweet Skunk, Comatose, el Chapo, and others.
The last day of my workweek and there was a medical emergency I was tending to that needed to go to ER just as a committee I was to orient arrived an hour late, and a client was waiting his appointment with me.

I did the first aid got a staff to take him to hospital, apologized to the client, and ran the orientation. Followed by heaps of reports...

edit: Sorry for whining.

I really earned this bowl of pistils and bud bits I took from the drying tent floor.
YUM

Trimming up some AvT special...Slightly tacky still but I'll let them finish up another so many hours of drying once trimmed...I'll get some better shots in the next couple days outside...Here's a quick shot for you while I'm currently working on them.

View attachment 866194
Killer looking bud shot :slap: now for me to day dream of smoking a bowl of that.

Don't I know them?
upload_2018-2-17_18-37-33.png

Hey everyone how's it going in here tonight? I'm just cooking spaghetti, but really just wanted to share the great news!!!!! As i have successfully completed my first ever harvest with alot of help from members here afn rocks :headbang::headbang:

Hey everyone how's it going in here tonight? I'm just cooking spaghetti, but really just wanted to share the great news!!!!! As i have successfully completed my first ever harvest with alot of help from members here afn rocks :headbang::headbang:

:slap: Congrats on your first harvest @DylanUnknown !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back