Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone how's it going in here tonight? I'm just cooking spaghetti, but really just wanted to share the great news!!!!! As i have successfully completed my first ever harvest with alot of help from members here afn rocks :headbang::headbang:

Hey congrats bud!! First of many successful harvest I hope, my friend!!

Hey everyone how's it going in here tonight? I'm just cooking spaghetti, but really just wanted to share the great news!!!!! As i have successfully completed my first ever harvest with alot of help from members here afn rocks :headbang::headbang:

Cool!
Enjoy your weed!

Trying out the free trial for Hulu, flipping through titles and came across several movies in the "Evil Bong" series. They look like they're probably pretty stupid, but I figured some Live Stoner has probably seen them and can give me a quick thumbs up or down on if they're worth the watch. :jointman:

91RTJrxnHjL._SL1500_.jpg

Trying out the free trial for Hulu, flipping through titles and came across several movies in the "Evil Bong" series. They look like they're probably pretty stupid, but I figured some Live Stoner has probably seen them and can give me a quick thumbs up or down on if they're worth the watch. :jointman:

91RTJrxnHjL._SL1500_.jpg
LOL
Sounds like footage of Chong losing his lungs and spilling bong water!

91RTJrxnHjL._SL1500_.jpg

I hate to judge by it's preview but it seems awful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back