@Duggy Here is my final Pic

Blackberry Gum Final Pic.jpg

I only found two final pictures. Do not vote yet please as the poll closes in an hour

Get your final pictures in today and tag me

Oh crap! An hour...

20180727_202804.jpg

This is kind unless you will let me post one in about 12 hours in regular light. Dont matter, still hasn't bloomed in over 90 days :nono:

@Ripper
Northern Lights.
Sorry I can't get a better picture.
Damned thing is huge - that's a 1.2m tent it is sitting outside...
imag0006-2-jpg.936742

Last edited:
Great job to everyone who participated.

Oh crap! An hour...

View attachment 936538
This is kind unless you will let me post one in about 12 hours in regular light. Dont matter, still hasn't bloomed in over 90 days :nono:
Get that sucker in 12/12 ASAP lol still a beautiful plant, can’t wait to see how she turns out.

Get that sucker in 12/12 ASAP lol still a beautiful plant, can’t wait to see how she turns out.
Been that way almost 2 weeks. Seems to be preflowering, just really slow! With its lineage it may take a while

Been that way almost 2 weeks. Seems to be preflowering, just really slow! With its lineage it may take a while
Hell ya I’d put on 12/12 to speed things up, could be a mix up, photos will preflower on veg cycle. Is that what your planning on doing?

I flipped it as soon as I cut the other plant. I think it's been 2 weeks of 12 12. Probably a mix up, but it's been a happy gal, so I want to see what it does.

Back