Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Day AFN...I changed my home insurance, and the new insurance company is coming over to take pics of the house, water heater, .under sinks, electric panel, etc...my better half is worried...but iam not..hes not going anywhere near the closet grow, and I have more than ample filtration .(8"scrubber in a 2x4x5) never had a problem with smell inside the house. just going to seal it up, and shut that bedroom door ,but going to shut off exhaust when he arrives, the hum of the fan might raise an eye brow. He says its only going to take 5 minutes. ONA spray on the ready. All and everything related to growing is out near or in the green house where I do have legitimate reason to posses garden related growing items. Just a pain in the ass ...but needed to change insurance to save a pile of money

Everything went smooth...nice guy...quick in and out..no roaming eyes, didnt even go down the hall way where bedrooms located. ALL CLEAR BELL

Everything went smooth...nice guy...quick in and out..no roaming eyes, didnt even go down the hall way where bedrooms located. ALL CLEAR BELL

It's hard to calm the nerves of the worried wife, but once whatever happens happens and goes smoothly, makes it easier for the next bump

Trimming up some AvT special...Slightly tacky still but I'll let them finish up another so many hours of drying once trimmed...I'll get some better shots in the next couple days outside...Here's a quick shot for you while I'm currently working on them.

IMG_20180217_204342.jpg

Trimming up some AvT special...Slightly tacky still but I'll let them finish up another so many hours of drying once trimmed...I'll get some better shots in the next couple days outside...Here's a quick shot for you while I'm currently working on them.

View attachment 866194

Damn that's beautiful

View attachment 866194

:cheers:Green Goblin!

I have to say that this bud inspires me to be a better grower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back