Dragon Meds Dab out here with Durty Dragons.

DABaracuss

DAB ON UM
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Currently Smoking
STREET
Yup after so long I have a spot to do my thing. Going through seeds I spent allot of money and got gifted so many seeds very lucky to have AFN fam.Ill start back with a bang lol 4 regular seeds soaked over night then put in soil . 3 are up and 4th on its way. Using my 2 Grow northern ms0008 in a 4x4 tent using advanced and grow more nutes in happy frog/ coco mix. These might make it to the new Auto pots if I get money in time. Fingers crossed .Cleaning off ye old Nikon for some pics soon.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

What up DAB?

Nice to see some action here. Like pullin' the Old Chevy out of the garage using those seeds. I know how they collect, randomly, here and there. The next thing you know, you more than you can even give away.

I'll be subbed, waiting for them Ol' Nikon pics. Good luck on yer grow.

:pass:

What up DAB?

Nice to see some action here. Like pullin' the Old Chevy out of the garage using those seeds. I know how they collect, randomly, here and there. The next thing you know, you more than you can even give away.

I'll be subbed, waiting for them Ol' Nikon pics. Good luck on yer grow.

:pass:
What up Eek what crosses you working on these days? Soon ill have another 4x4 tent only have space for 4 plants at a time Atm no room for the 10x10 but im just happy to be growing again . Lets see if i can keep the cal/mag issues to a min.

Last edited:
Ahhhh, so...

A couple photo's in the tent just got thier final digs, Grape Hash Plant x (f)Critical +2.0 and Grape Hash Plant x Trainwreck.

Just finished up some auto's White Gems x Sweet Trainwreck (Gemma Wreck if you are a fan of SOA), and Kandy Kush.

I got a lot more in the bank, to be worked.

And the outdoor garden of course.

Gemma Wreck
IMG_8843.JPG
IMG_8842.JPG
IMG_8845.JPG
IMG_8846.JPG
IMG_8848.JPG
IMG_8849.JPG

OG

IMG_8850.JPG
IMG_8880.JPG
IMG_8884.JPG

Great to see ya back growing my friend.
Can't wait to see some pics of those Durrty Dragons!
Still have some of those of way overflowing seed vault.

Peace
Hey Stick good to see you bro hope your health is good for you and your plants lol I have about 20 durrtyz so im running them before i go all autopot Dammmm Eak that ish looks fucking great bro. I know you always working on some tasty crosses..I was gifted the only clones from a old timer photo black widow x white rhino they had a ruff run at the old place went on vacation and they mostly died but its all me now no hatters in site.

Last edited:
Update 3 up one stalled . ill drop another. Should be getting my autopots soon .

Should I get the xl or the regular autopots for my 4x4 tent?

I should have room for more my black rhino photo are almost done local guy gifted me his mother before he shut down.

Update 3 up one stalled . ill drop another. Should be getting my autopots soon .

Should I get the xl or the regular autopots for my 4x4 tent?

I should have room for more my black rhino photo are almost done local guy gifted me his mother before he shut down.

I'm just running the standard 3.9gal/15L autopots they fill the complete 4x4. I could probably fill the tent with only running one pot but I like looking into the jungle of four.

Back