New Grower Danielsaaan’s Fourth Grow - Nightowl Blue Microverse

Day 1: Some sprouted yesterday, some this morning, so I’ll consider this day 1. 6 for 6! Seedlings are getting right around 20DLI now. Until first set of true leaves, then I’ll bump it up. Pots still feeling pretty heavy, so just spraying the topsoil with water a couple of times each day. I feel like this BioBizz soil holds water much better than FFOF, so I may be watering less often. Does this sound right? These pots are heavy! Thanks for stopping.
9238543A-897B-48B1-A10F-FA6D17D9B6BC.jpeg

Day 1: Some sprouted yesterday, some this morning, so I’ll consider this day 1. 6 for 6! Seedlings are getting right around 20DLI now. Until first set of true leaves, then I’ll bump it up. Pots still feeling pretty heavy, so just spraying the topsoil with water a couple of times each day. I feel like this BioBizz soil holds water much better than FFOF, so I may be watering less often. Does this sound right? These pots are heavy! Thanks for stopping.
View attachment 1543414
Yeah it feels to me like biobizz holds more water than FFOF. I still check my pots daily though.

When I drop my DLI to 20, my tent temperatures get around 70 and below. Is it more important to keep the tent in a higher temperature range or my DLI a low range for the seedlings? I don’t really want to mess with space heaters in my grow area. Thanks for any advice!

When I drop my DLI to 20, my tent temperatures get around 70 and below. Is it more important to keep the tent in a higher temperature range or my DLI a low range for the seedlings? I don’t really want to mess with space heaters in my grow area. Thanks for any advice!
My current plants have been growing in 68-73 degrees the entire 70+ days and they look awesome, could be the strain but the buds are bigger and tighter than those grown in the summer with temps 75-82.

Day 3: Just been spraying a few times a day with water bottle. Everyone is looking good. Pots getting light. May water tomorrow - outside of the pot til slight runoff. Good idea? Temps: 75, RH 55-60%. Thanks all!
4873C1F5-5D6E-43EA-A586-548C8A6C3213.jpeg

Soaked my soil 11/28, and I’ve been weighing the pots each day since. They’re still losing water weight. Is it alright to hold off on watering again til they stop losing weight? Then when I go to water again, just focus away from the plant? Trying to take a lot of the guess work out of this! Thanks all! They’re looking mostly good so far…

Soaked my soil 11/28, and I’ve been weighing the pots each day since. They’re still losing water weight. Is it alright to hold off on watering again til they stop losing weight? Then when I go to water again, just focus away from the plant? Trying to take a lot of the guess work out of this! Thanks all! They’re looking mostly good so far…
Yeah you're fine waiting to let it dry out just don't let the tops dry too much. Ran into that and ended up messing up some seedlings cause the top soil got too dry

Back