New Grower Danielsaaan’s Mephisto Grow - Double Grape & Strawberry Nuggets

Day 17: Watered with tap and Quillaja. DLI: ~26.5. Will top dress next watering. Not looking bad
IMG_3683.jpeg

Day 22: Top dressed with CoM Plant Food 5-2-4. Watered with tap, Quillaja, humic acid, and kelp extract. DLI: ~35.0, Temp: 75F, RH: 45-50%
View attachment 1655857

Does your exhaust fan run consistent what are you using for a controller? Just trying to think of ways to get your rh up a touch. They look good though I wouldn't change much they'll start to explode here soon :headbang::toke::pass:

Does your exhaust fan run consistent what are you using for a controller? Just trying to think of ways to get your rh up a touch. They look good though I wouldn't change much they'll start to explode here soon :headbang::toke::pass:
Yea, it’s on consistently. It’s on the lowest setting and is still a bit too strong unfortunately…

Yea, it’s on consistently. It’s on the lowest setting and is still a bit too strong unfortunately…
You can put it on a timer so it runs less, or hook it to an inkbird. You're gonna want to put some insulation board over that radiator before the plants grow into it

Do you have a humidifier? You really need to get it higher or need to lower your temps. Too low rh will inhibit the leaves to release enough water vapor or transpire. This in turn will affect the photosynthesis because CO2 needs to absorb through the stomata on the leaves and they’ll close up if the rh is too low. I think that might cause wilty leaves also which could be wrongly interpreted as over/under watering? I would at least turn the exhaust off for a couple days and see if that helps.

I believe you are incorrect lowering the temps will increase the vpd even more. You are correct though at anything below 46% transpiration stops. I’m personally wouldn’t turn the fan off for days you need to have air exchange.
Well I’m thinking lowering the temps increases rh which would decrease the vpd. Higher the rh the lower the vpd

Back