New Grower Danielsaaan’s Mephisto Sour Stomper

Do you guys think this one is within the harvest window? It’s hard to get good pics with the scope. Very finicky.
IMG_3327.jpeg
IMG_3328.jpeg
IMG_3329.jpeg
2023-11-16-17-26-56-996.jpeg
2023-11-16-17-27-32-550.jpeg

Do you guys think this one is within the harvest window? It’s hard to get good pics with the scope. Very finicky.
Looks like you're in the window based on those trich shots. You could go up to another week maybe to gain a little more size, but that's up to you. Hope she tastes good for ya!

Noticed tiny white bugs swimming around in my runoff. Never seen them before. Please tell me this grow isnt shot….
I inspected all of the plants meticulously and didn’t see any there.

Edit: From what I’ve read, I think these are springtails? Harmless, or do I need to do something?
View attachment 1646245Damn dude!!! That's a ton of bugs!:face:

That should tell you something. You have a problem.......... somewhere!

Number one thing is...................... Where did it come from?

Inputs?

Rolling in the grass and then going playing with your girls?:gassy:......... I'm being sarcastic, but you get the point. :grin::toke::pass:

It looks like a bunch of Springtale larvae to me. They've been there for awhile . There's some generations there. You didn't get that much of hatch in one amendment top dressing.

They can't be good for your roots. They can play hell with your plant's uptake. Make you make your plants wilt too. Can make you think you are overdoing your watering.

Ya get what direction this is going?:pop::mrgreen::joy:

That should tell you something. You have a problem.......... somewhere!

Number one thing is...................... Where did it come from?

Inputs?

Rolling in the grass and then going playing with your girls?:gassy:......... I'm being sarcastic, but you get the point. :grin::toke::pass:

It looks like a bunch of Springtale larvae to me. They've been there for awhile . There's some generations there. You didn't get that much of hatch in one amendment top dressing.

They can't be good for your roots. They can play hell with your plant's uptake. Make you make your plants wilt too. Can make you think you are overdoing your watering.

Ya get what direction this is going?:pop::mrgreen::joy:
I believe you’re recommending I harvest earlier than later with these? I honestly have no idea where they came from - which sucks. I assume the soil or dry amendments? Definitely plan on scrubbing the hell out of my tent after this grow. Wish I knew where they came from though! Only noticed them in the 5 gallon pots. Hmmmm

I believe you’re recommending I harvest earlier than later with these? I honestly have no idea where they came from - which sucks. I assume the soil or dry amendments? Definitely plan on scrubbing the hell out of my tent after this grow. Wish I knew where they came from though! Only noticed them in the 5 gallon pots. Hmmmm
No, it's not a hint for harvest, Bubba!

Only you can figure out where they came from, man!
The most likely spot can be your inputs. More than likely compost or worm castings.
You, cats, dogs, rats, rug rats or rabbits could have brought them in.

Bugs don't happen by happenstance.;)

No, it's not a hint for harvest, Bubba!

Only you can figure out where they came from, man!
The most likely spot can be your inputs. More than likely compost or worm castings.
You, cats, dogs, rats, rug rats or rabbits could have brought them in.

Bugs don't happen by happenstance.;)
Ok, buddy!

69: Watered with Quillaja - PH: ~6.5. Til a little bit of runoff. The 3 gallon and the plant on the right are getting chopped tomorrow.
IMG_3369.jpeg

Back