New Grower Danielsaaan’s Mephisto Sour Stomper

I never said anything about flushing anything anywhere. I’m just not top dressing again. Per nutrient line’s recommendation. Also, I’m under the impression that flushing is running a large amount of water through your medium?
Either way, nobody is flushing anything here…
My bad. Yes throxic is right. Leeching is a better term. but might be the way you worded it. Water only last 2 weeks. When really you do water only whole grow if your top dressing. Makes it kinda sound Like you arent going to feed it through watering The last two weeks. Just make sure you think there is enough in the soil to feed the plants till the end then some might go longer then breeders says. Its happened to me thought it be good plant went 2 or 3 weeks past what I thought it be. So in turn I was a week behind top dressing and the plant suffered for it some.

Nobody said anything about flushing bro…Just don’t plan on top dressing again. If this was synthetics, I’d keep feeding. it’s been water only the entire grow less the two top dressings. Lol. But will start checking trichs soon.
Pssssssst............... Never mind.:gassy:

62: Everyone got water with Quillaja, PH: 6.2. Temps: 75, RH: 40, DLI: ~50.
IMG_3280.jpeg
IMG_3281.jpeg
IMG_3282.jpeg
IMG_3283.jpeg
IMG_3290.jpeg

Noticed tiny white bugs swimming around in my runoff. Never seen them before. Please tell me this grow isnt shot….
I inspected all of the plants meticulously and didn’t see any there.

Edit: From what I’ve read, I think these are springtails? Harmless, or do I need to do something?
IMG_3310.jpeg

Last edited:
Noticed tiny white bugs swimming around in my runoff. Never seen them before. Please tell me this grow isnt shot….
I inspected all of the plants meticulously and didn’t see any there.

Edit: From what I’ve read, I think these are springtails? Harmless, or do I need to do something?
View attachment 1646245

Are they springing around? They don't look like spring tails for here a better picture will help. I get a bunch of compost mites in my CoM soil they aren't bad they can get out of hand normally having a little dry back helps rid them.. I use BTI and spinosad for IPM but I know I've heard of guys you using

Are they springing around? They don't look like spring tails for here a better picture will help. I get a bunch of compost mites in my CoM soil they aren't bad they can get out of hand normally having a little dry back helps rid them.. I use BTI and spinosad for IPM but I know I've heard of guys you using
Yea, they seemed to be hopping around. I already emptied the trays and rinsed them out really well or I’d take a better picture. I’ll keep a close eye on the plants. Thanks Dab!

Back