New Grower Danielsaaan’s Mephisto Sour Stomper

Have some issues showing up: Haven’t given anything but 6.2-6.5 PH water with Quillaja. Do you think this is a result of a hotter soil, or should I be doing something differently?
Thanks!
IMG_2782.jpeg

Have some issues showing up: Haven’t given anything but 6.2-6.5 PH water with Quillaja. Do you think this is a result of a hotter soil, or should I be doing something differently?
Thanks!
View attachment 1636003

Yeah I do it’s a common symptom with CoM @Badfinger gives them some Epsom to help with that. Since I’ve switched to earthboxes and different topdressing I haven’t seen it. Maybe @Newman’sOwn can help to I believe he’s seen it a few times as well.

Yeah I do it’s a common symptom with CoM @Badfinger gives them some Epsom to help with that. Since I’ve switched to earthboxes and different topdressing I haven’t seen it. Maybe @Newman’sOwn can help to I believe he’s seen it a few times as well.
Agreed, looks like a mag deficiency.

It for sure looks like mg deficiency. But is it an excess of something else in the soil that could be causing it? Opposed to lack of mg? Still a newbie! Thanks for the help guys
Good question I always thought it was too much Ca locking out the mg but have seen feeding fix the issue including in my own grows so I honestly don’t know

Good question I always thought it was too much Ca locking out the mg but have seen feeding fix the issue including in my own grows so I honestly don’t know
Hopefully that top dressing does the trick. Time will tell! Thanks Dab

Feeding should start at week 3. If it doesnt help, I use 1/4 tsp of epsom salt per gallon of water, then again in two weeks. I think the CoM soil and nutes are heavy in cal and not enough mg. Ofcourse its just a theory, but the epsom does work for me.

Last edited:
Feeding should start at week 3. If it doesnt help, I use 1/4 tsp of epsom salt per gallon of water, then again in two weeks. I think the CoM soil and nutes are heavy in cal and not enough mg. Ofcourse its just a theory, but the epsom does work for me.
Thank you!

Day 22 / 20: Pots were beginning to dry out. Each plant got ~7.5% soil volume in water. Tap. PH ~6.2 with Quillaja. Temps: 77F, RH: 60%, DLI ~25 now. Hoping to see some improvements. Not looking too too bad though…
IMG_2799.jpeg
IMG_2800.jpeg

Hey brother, I just wanted to let you know, since we both use the CoM amendments. I am running an experimental plant, a Meph Orange Biscuit.
I have always been concerned with CoM's Bud and Bloom not having any K, but also having a high cal percentage. On this plant I will be supplementing my B&B feedings with Down to Earth Langbeinite 0-0-22, which should add the missing K and also has 10% magnesium, this will hopefully tackle that common mag deficiency, and eliminate the epsom treatments.
I'll keep ya posted if it works.

Back