New Grower Danielsaaan’s Mephisto Sour Stomper

Are you still running 24/7? not that it will change much but I prefer giving them a rest can you run 18/6 or 20/4 and get the proper DLI? They are looking fine very similar to some of mine :headbang::pighug:

P.S. I don't like digging up the surface when top dressing plus come the third feeding you shouldn't be able too cause it will be packed full of roots. I like using some EWC and/or composts to cover it up
EWC should always be the first thing in your top dressing I think

EWC should always be the first thing in your top dressing I think

I haven't been doing that cause I just caught reading through your stuff my next dressing I am doing the EWC->fertilzer->compost I think unless i read other wise again :haha::doh::baked:

Are you still running 24/7? not that it will change much but I prefer giving them a rest can you run 18/6 or 20/4 and get the proper DLI? They are looking fine very similar to some of mine :headbang::pighug:

P.S. I don't like digging up the surface when top dressing plus come the third feeding you shouldn't be able too cause it will be packed full of roots. I like using some EWC and/or composts to cover it up
I could change the light schedule up a bit but I was under the impression that autos didn’t benefit from a dark period

I could change the light schedule up a bit but I was under the impression that autos didn’t benefit from a dark period

Not true plants prefer a rest period IMO it is a better quality of life. Science does show plants benefiting from it. I grew under 24/0 for awhile but find I get more terpenes and plants seem happier with a rest period.

Here's a video that might help this guy does some very good video's:

I learned and wholeheartdly trust @Mañ'O'Green and he is very experienced running all types of light schedules these are his findings and I've seen similar results my self..

"I am going back to 18/6 that has proven to me to be the best indoor schedule.
Not a problem but don't go less than 11 hours of light as they may decide to ripen before getting fatter.
I have now grown autos on
8/4 Stress and Hermies, small plants and low yield.
11/13 Autos that were not autos, this fixed it
12/12 Autos with Photoperiod plants, I have plenty of DLI so not a problem.
18/6 This is the sweet spot for yield and quality.
24/0 Stressed plants, lower terps cost way more to run lights but finished about 10 days faster still cost more for energy. Overall Quality was lower.
20/4 Slightly better yield but Terps seem lower, cost more to run lights, about the same time to grow to harvest as 18/6.
The most consistent best crops come from the 18/6 and that is what I will be growing with in the future."

Not true plants prefer a rest period IMO it is a better quality of life. Science does show plants benefiting from it. I grew under 24/0 for awhile but find I get more terpenes and plants seem happier with a rest period.

Here's a video that might help this guy does some very good video's:

I learned and wholeheartdly trust @Mañ'O'Green and he is very experienced running all types of light schedules these are his findings and I've seen similar results my self..

"I am going back to 18/6 that has proven to me to be the best indoor schedule.
Not a problem but don't go less than 11 hours of light as they may decide to ripen before getting fatter.
I have now grown autos on
8/4 Stress and Hermies, small plants and low yield.
11/13 Autos that were not autos, this fixed it
12/12 Autos with Photoperiod plants, I have plenty of DLI so not a problem.
18/6 This is the sweet spot for yield and quality.
24/0 Stressed plants, lower terps cost way more to run lights but finished about 10 days faster still cost more for energy. Overall Quality was lower.
20/4 Slightly better yield but Terps seem lower, cost more to run lights, about the same time to grow to harvest as 18/6.
The most consistent best crops come from the 18/6 and that is what I will be growing with in the future."

I have a timer, so will be easy to do. Will peep the video as well. Thank you!

Back