Indoor Dankerson Grows Mephisto, Night Owl, and Ronin Gardens w/ Grow Dots

Great
Thanks for stopping by everyone and following along for this grow! I really appreciate all the support and kind words. Hope you all enjoyed! Here are the final numbers just for reference.

Final Dry Weights:

Galaxy Brain: 149g/5.3oz - 84 days
Orlando's Magic: 119/4.25oz - 85 days
Mngo Mrr: 121g/4.3oz - 84 days
Queens Banner: 76g/2.7oz - 74 days
Mephisto's Wedding: 97g/3.5oz - 84 days
The Ripple: 127g/4.5oz - 74 days
Blackberry: 33g/1.2oz - 80 days
Samsquanch OG: 47g/1.7oz - 80 days

Total: 769g/27.5oz/1.7lbs
Great numbers bro! :thumbsup:

Did the final trim up last night of the Samsquanch OG, Galaxy Brain, and Mephisto's Wedding! Here are the results
View attachment 1537480
Samsquanch OG - This one ended up great, easy trim up and it smells amazing. Similar to the 3BOG but has some sweetness to it, love it. Ended up with 47g or 1.7oz so not too bad for a 1 gal, think it would have done better without the nutrient issues. Overall not bad at all! Had some very funky tops on it which just go perfect with the name haha
View attachment 1537464View attachment 1537465View attachment 1537466View attachment 1537467View attachment 1537468
View attachment 1537470

Mephisto's Wedding - Very easy trim up on this one, it definitely had some beautiful buds! Getting a chem/rubber smell up front with something sweet on the back. Hoping that translates more into a wedding cake smell/taste with more of a cure. Ended up with a solid 97g or 3.5oz, happy with that. The buds even have a purple color to them! It's hard to see in pictures but grinded up it's almost all purple. Overall beautiful plant and the smoke is great already!
View attachment 1537471View attachment 1537472View attachment 1537473View attachment 1537474View attachment 1537475View attachment 1537476
Those Samsquanch OG buds peeked my interest. They look quite cool. Too bad about the blackberry, pretty looking but sounds like some bammer. Dang, Im glad I got a couple of Night Owl strains going as they always look to be some frosty quality smoke.
Congrats on your harvest bro, job well done again!!!

Those Samsquanch OG buds peeked my interest. They look quite cool. Too bad about the blackberry, pretty looking but sounds like some bammer. Dang, Im glad I got a couple of Night Owl strains going as they always look to be some frosty quality smoke.
Congrats on your harvest bro, job well done again!!!
Yeah the Samsquanch was definitely an odd one. My 3bog was like that too though. It's so greasy it's unreal. The smell is amazing. Next one I grow will be in a 3 gal. And yeah kinda bummed about the blackberry, might give it another go later. Definitely can't go wrong with night owl. Every single plant I've grown has germed on the first seed and is always amazing. Worth the extra money on seeds.

But thanks man, appreciate the rep!

Hey, @Dankerson I see a lot of hoses in your space and you mentioned bottom watering, just wondering how you do that. I see your pots are on risers. Is there a saucer underneath and some type of wick system? Hope you don't mind me asking...

Hey, @Dankerson I see a lot of hoses in your space and you mentioned bottom watering, just wondering how you do that. I see your pots are on risers. Is there a saucer underneath and some type of wick system? Hope you don't mind me asking...
Yeah of course man no worries! So I was considering bottom watering but I decided against that and just kept with the top watering. I did do some bottom watering along with top watering on my really tall autoflower bag but that was just because it needed it badly. For that I just placed a bowl underneath and let it soak up water in that while I top watered it. And then emptied it and took the bowl away after about 10 mins.

The risers are auto draining pot risers that I diy'd so they are just meant to drain water away into my drain bucket outside the tent.

Hello Everyone! Wanted to throw together this journal for my last grow of this year(most likely anyway). I still had a lot left over for the grow dots setup so I wanted to just give it a real shot with the doseage that I found to work best so far which is 20g of dots per gallon. I am going with a compost tea from tealab once a week as well, partly to try it out and partly to fill in some gaps I've been seeing with just dots/recharge. The strains I have selected are as follows:

Night Owl Galaxy Brain
Night Owl Orlando's Magic
Night Owl Mngo Mrr
Night Owl Queens Banner
Mephisto Mephisto's Wedding
Ronin Gardens The Ripple

3 Gallon Rain Science Bags
- One 3 Gal Autoflower bag, wanted to give this one a try as I just saw it when I went to order more.
- Five regular 3 gallon bags
Biobizz light mix with 25% vigoro organic perlite 20g/gallon of grow dots
Pots prepped with recharge pH'd to 6.5
Will receive compost tea from tealab once a week as a top water.
Other than that I will be bottom watering

All 6 planted on 08/10, they popped for day one on 08/13.
View attachment 1501869View attachment 1501870View attachment 1501871View attachment 1501872View attachment 1501873View attachment 1501882

They are currently on day 3 and doing well!

View attachment 1501875View attachment 1501876View attachment 1501877View attachment 1501878View attachment 1501879View attachment 1501880View attachment 1501881

I will be throwing updates in her periodically on their progress. Thanks for stopping by everyone!
Do you cut the fabric off of the peat pellets? I bought a bunch but never used them as I got some Root Riot plugs. But I was curious because I have seen others say that the pellets need to be pre treated? Soaked in pH'd water I guess. Do you do any of these things?

Back