Indoor Dankerson Grows Mephisto, Night Owl, and Ronin Gardens w/ Grow Dots

Yep, about three days on the Teas staying good. Just figure out your sch and make as much as you need.

No worries man just started it up! Didn't miss it at all.

The grow dots aren't too expensive depending on what size you get. I got the medium bag for like 50-55 dollars shipped to my door, about the same price for a medium bag of recharge. I've now done 6 three gallon pots and 3 one gallon pots at around 20g and I'd say I have close to a half a bag left still. If I remember right I bought them from growers choice directly but I believe you can get it on Amazon as well. They just usually have good deals on GC website and I got a coupon plus free shipping.
Thanks for the reply! Wanted to move this direction as well…

Day 5:

Everyone is doing well just wanted to get an update in as today they received their first dose of compost tea!
PXL_20220818_004940564.jpg

It was bubbling over all over the place so I'm assuming that's a good sign! Brewed it for about 36 hours.

A few lessons learned already. First was I overfilled it a ton and it just kept bubbling and spilling over. I made too much anyway so next time its a half batch. Second making this in my lung room was a huge mistake, it smelled liked a fish's butt hole, especially since it just kept spilling. Sooo next time I'll make this outside in the garage or backyard. Quick question, does it matter if the water gets hotter while making the tea if I left it outside in the shade?

Anyways I gave it to the ladies at a 50% dilution and they seemed to love it! All 6 are doing well. My late start Samsquanch OG is in a 1 gallon pot now as well, that broke today. Overall even with the compost tea this should be an easy grow! Excited to see how it all turns out. Thanks for stopping by!
PXL_20220818_020926561.jpg

Day 5:

Everyone is doing well just wanted to get an update in as today they received their first dose of compost tea!View attachment 1502966
It was bubbling over all over the place so I'm assuming that's a good sign! Brewed it for about 36 hours.

A few lessons learned already. First was I overfilled it a ton and it just kept bubbling and spilling over. I made too much anyway so next time its a half batch. Second making this in my lung room was a huge mistake, it smelled liked a fish's butt hole, especially since it just kept spilling. Sooo next time I'll make this outside in the garage or backyard. Quick question, does it matter if the water gets hotter while making the tea if I left it outside in the shade?

Anyways I gave it to the ladies at a 50% dilution and they seemed to love it! All 6 are doing well. My late start Samsquanch OG is in a 1 gallon pot now as well, that broke today. Overall even with the compost tea this should be an easy grow! Excited to see how it all turns out. Thanks for stopping by!
View attachment 1502967
Hey Dank, is there a particular reason you aren’t using Recharge this grow? I recently started using it, that’s why I ask.
Thanks man! And so far so good…

Hey Dank, is there a particular reason you aren’t using Recharge this grow? I recently started using it, that’s why I ask.
Thanks man! And so far so good…
Hey man! Yeah so I'll still be using it only sparingly because my compost tea will be replacing it. The tea is essentially a super charged upgraded recharge.
Recharge is a great out of the bag product that will work as a good addition to any growers tool kit IMO. That being said I don't necessarily think that just recharge and grow dots will be enough for every cultivar and in one way or another it gets it close in the ball park but not quite there as a combo. There always seems to be some sort of issue. Granted in both my tests each plant has done great despite the issues.

I'm really just trying to find that missing ingredient to maximize my plants and get rid of any issues I've been seeing. Or at least most of them. My thoughts on it are if I get a pelletized nutrient that works I can fill in all the gaps by creating a living soil for the plant so it really could have everything it needs. Not sure if this will work but I have high hopes for it. I guess we shall see!

Hey man! Yeah so I'll still be using it only sparingly because my compost tea will be replacing it. The tea is essentially a super charged upgraded recharge.
Recharge is a great out of the bag product that will work as a good addition to any growers tool kit IMO. That being said I don't necessarily think that just recharge and grow dots will be enough for every cultivar and in one way or another it gets it close in the ball park but not quite there as a combo. There always seems to be some sort of issue. Granted in both my tests each plant has done great despite the issues.

I'm really just trying to find that missing ingredient to maximize my plants and get rid of any issues I've been seeing. Or at least most of them. My thoughts on it are if I get a pelletized nutrient that works I can fill in all the gaps by creating a living soil for the plant so it really could have everything it needs. Not sure if this will work but I have high hopes for it. I guess we shall see!
Makes sense. I’d like to shift toward something similar as soon as all of my bottled nutes are used up. Thanks for the response!

Day 9:

The ladies are doing well tonight. A few are a bit leggy, I've tried to raise them up but I don't really have anything to lift all of them at once. My flowering plants are tacoing so I can't raise the light intensity. I'm just going to let it ride and add in some soil here in the next day or two to level it out some. The Galaxy Brain fell over so I had to use a seedling support tower thing I got as a freebie to raise it up. Overall everyone is doing well! Thanks for stopping by!
PXL_20220822_013047909.jpg
PXL_20220822_013054924.jpg

Day 12:

Everyone is chugging right along! Brewing up the second batch of compost tea now(in the garage). All 6 are doing very well, especially after I back filled in some soil to support the stems a bit.
PXL_20220825_040023765.MP.jpg

The Samsquanch OG is a bit of a different story, kind of? It seems to be growing just fine but it's almost all bleached out and super light green. Looks not so great, thinking about pulling it and starting over, what do you guys think? I think it was possibly due to overwatering and giving it the compost tea too early/strong. Should it stay or go?
PXL_20220825_035717705.jpg

PXL_20220825_035727896.jpg

Day 12:

Everyone is chugging right along! Brewing up the second batch of compost tea now(in the garage). All 6 are doing very well, especially after I back filled in some soil to support the stems a bit.
View attachment 1505720
The Samsquanch OG is a bit of a different story, kind of? It seems to be growing just fine but it's almost all bleached out and super light green. Looks not so great, thinking about pulling it and starting over, what do you guys think? I think it was possibly due to overwatering and giving it the compost tea too early/strong. Should it stay or go?
View attachment 1505721
View attachment 1505722
Hmmmm that is a close call, I think at this stage it might be appropriate to start over, the leaves do look damaged.

I bet you it’s a roots thing on the samsquatch OG. Let her dry out and see what happens. If there are any white roots on her, she can still turn around and be just fine.

Back