Indoor Dankula's humbolt grow

Day 42...morning in the tent, just finished first watering 2 hour after lights on. 700ppm 5.8ph, 30 celsius, 50%rh
Atarted giving half dose boost was wondeeing if it qould hurt those not in flower or benefit those is flower more.

foto_no_exif (8).jpg

Emerald fire OG showing most sativa traits with narrow leaves. It also seems most unhappy with the conditions...she looked underfed and upped the ppm 2weeks ago, but her tips burnes lightly.

Efog
foto_no_exif (2).jpg
foto_no_exif (1).jpg

Pound town...one is well into flower and other is just getting started.
foto_no_exif (5).jpg
foto_no_exif (3).jpg

Sour diesel still not going into flower, the first picture is the late sprouter...day 38...they both have a rediculous number of budsites...it scares me alittle haha
foto_no_exif (6).jpg
foto_no_exif (7).jpg

Day 49. 700ppm ph5.8. 27celsius rh55%.
Giving first dose of pk13/14, some are not so developed yet, but 1 poundtown and 1 Emerald Fire OG is budding up quite
nicely.

foto_no_exif (7).jpg

Emerald Fire OG...the close up is of the most develooed bud on plant in the back, same plant as second picture
foto_no_exif (1).jpg
foto_no_exif (2).jpg
foto_no_exif (8).jpg

Pound Town, again a quiye big variation in development...close up of most developed top
foto_no_exif (3).jpg
foto_no_exif (4).jpg
foto_no_exif (9).jpg

Sour Diesel, just starting flowering really, maybe not the best wIth pk13/14, but what to do with this wide spread in development, front plant is 4 days younger
foto_no_exif (5).jpg
foto_no_exif (6).jpg

Last edited:
Day 56. 27celsius 50%rh. 670ppm pH 5.8. 7 daily fertigations. Some have started frosting up nicely.

foto_no_exif (16).jpg
foto_no_exif (17).jpg

Emerald Fire OG. Trichs are clouding but still no amber's, the one in the back being more developed
foto_no_exif.jpg
foto_no_exif (10).jpg

Pound Town...I love looking at this plant, it just have such a nice and healthy growth. Not as big as I had hoped, but it looks very nice and frosty. Buds start at mainstem below net...I think it will be quite the massacre at harvest.
foto_no_exif (11).jpg
foto_no_exif (12).jpg

Sour diesel...one have still not really gone into flower, but it looks like it could any day. There are more than 50 tops on the one that started flowering
foto_no_exif (14).jpg
foto_no_exif (15).jpg

Back