Sweet Seeds Dark Devil, Cream Manderine XL and Pure Red CBD

Sunny

On Hawaiian Time
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Killer Kush, Black Cream
Aloha All!

This will be my first grow journal here at AFN. Mahalo for allowing me to share my experience with these strains and hopefully I will continue to learn along the way as these babies grow. Please feel free to jump in any time.

I have upgraded my set up a little bit recently to a 43”LX24”WX60”H tent from my 2X2X4. I’m using a TS-1000 LED from Mars Hydro and a P-1000 from viparspectra. 3 gallon cloth pots and some plastic ones too.

I’m using black gold natural and organic soil with a added 20% more perlite. Nutrients will be mega crop, cal mag and silica as needed, carb load, terpinator and resinator. I use rain water as here in hawaii where I live we catch rain water for all our household needs.

I’ll have a total of 8 plants in the tent but I’ll only show case the sweet seeds strains in this particular thread.

CBACAEB4-D0B9-4C2D-86A0-73E548B6DA07.jpeg

E1DF7D48-5102-475A-A5F7-45FFD7717F48.jpeg

A78C1E28-2492-49D5-9E4E-2433117BB9AA.jpeg

B699EDCD-8BEB-4C91-88C2-A60F25E0DC6A.jpeg

Still waiting on the Pure Red CBD to pop but I am confident she will. Sending you all positive vibes from Hawaii! Aloha!

:smoking:

Hope ya have better luck with the next bean :goodluck: Tried popping 2 killer kush but never even showed their heads :sad: Pretty sure they got munched by bugs but that's what ya get when you try to reuse soil that was gnat infested lmao!

Mahalo Braddah! I hope so too. I almost got a 100% germination rate or I was until this Red CBD bit the dust. Killer Kush is really good bud. Smoking some now.. not as heady as when I first started smoking her but the body high is strong and kills any ache or pain.. like my bones are vibrating outward haha.. :thumbsup:

Back