Sweet Seeds Red Poison & Devil Cream (Only1Sky)

Only1Sky

The only way out is in.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dinafem, Sweet Seeds, Mephisto, HSO
I just can't resist, gotta try some of the tantalizing strains received as part of prize winnings (many thanks to @Sweet Seeds Jay & @Sweet Seeds Apolo). This time it will be RED POISON and DEVIL CREAM. :biggrin:

My kit for this grow is:
Gorilla Grow tent: 4x4x8
Lights: Amare SolarSpec SE450UVB
6" intake fan, 6" exhaust fan, two interior circulation fans
Analog humidifier with Inkbird Controller
Two 3-Gallon RainScience Grow Bags
Medium: Coco/Hydroton @ 60/40 mix
Nutrients: @Prescription Blend

Germination strategy for getting from seed to sprout:
1. 12-18 hours soaking in a shot glass, until seed starts to open
2. 24 hours (or until the seed develops a tap root) in a damp paper towel (in black plastic envelop on top of mild heat source)
3. Then into a jiffy starter plug (in a humidity tray on a heat mat under dual T5 bulbs) until the cotyledons appear
4. Then into the RainScience Grow Bag, charged with .75 liter of ReCharge and Roots Excellerator

0.Drop a.jpg

Got blessed by the seed gods, both sprouted.

1.RP.jpg
2.DC (1).jpg

2.RP.jpg
3.DC (2).jpg

In to watch your grow, looks like you are on your way with seeds germinated and in the grow bags. Looking forward to seeing your gals get big and bushy :pop:

Very nice! Have 3 strains from SS on the way myself (devil cream, bloody skunk, dark devil). Looking forward to your grow!

Last edited:
Following along! Would like to grow both some day...

A big WELCOME to @RivetGrrl, @Atulip, @nizmoKush, @MOMedical, and @Jpkindbud. Thanks for stopping by.

Prior to this grow, I've grown 8 different Sweet Seeds strains, most more than once. So far its: Trainwreck (x5), Cream Caramel (x3), Black Cream (x2), Jack 47 (x2), Killer Kush (x2), Sweet Afghan Delicious (x2), Big Devil XL, and Sweet Nurse CBD. I grow medically for my wife, and she gives stellar reviews to all these except CBD. CBD doesn't cut it for her, she likes a swift kick in the butt (Sativa) or a solid punch in the face (Indica). As you can see from the line up, Trainwreck has been a constant favorite; it was part of my very first cannabis grow (January 2017) and I make sure that there is always a supply of ready-rolls available for her.

Red Poison and Devil Cream will be new for us. But judging from the descriptions and genetics, I except another couple of superb winners for the medicine cabinet.

Lucky us, I've still got inventory of another 6 Sweet Seeds strains that we have not yet tried. :smoking:

A big WELCOME to @RivetGrrl, @Atulip, @nizmoKush, @MOMedical, and @Jpkindbud. Thanks for stopping by.

Prior to this grow, I've grown 8 different Sweet Seeds strains, most more than once. So far its: Trainwreck (x5), Cream Caramel (x3), Black Cream (x2), Jack 47 (x2), Killer Kush (x2), Sweet Afghan Delicious (x2), Big Devil XL, and Sweet Nurse CBD. I grow medically for my wife, and she gives stellar reviews to all these except CBD. CBD doesn't cut it for her, she likes a swift kick in the butt (Sativa) or a solid punch in the face (Indica). As you can see from the line up, Trainwreck has been a constant favorite; it was part of my very first cannabis grow (January 2017) and I make sure that there is always a supply of ready-rolls available for her.

Red Poison and Devil Cream will be new for us. But judging from the descriptions and genetics, I except another couple of superb winners for the medicine cabinet.

Lucky us, I've still got inventory of another 6 Sweet Seeds strains that we have not yet tried. :smoking:
I definitely liked gorilla girl! Grew her OD and had to harvest about 2 wks early but she was killer even then.
I wanna do a red family run maybe fall of 21!

taggin in man, love a sweet seeds grow

Well, I haven't killed them yet, so this is a good sign. Both are just starting to push out their 3rd set of true leaves. Today each got their first feed - a half liter of Prescription Blend's "Week 1" veg. mix. Its day 6 for the Red Poison.

6.RP.jpg

And day 5 for Devil Cream:

6.DC (5).jpg

Back