Photoperiod Dark Horse Genetics Kings Banner XIII

Yes very fine looking plant and Ill bet it will be fine smoking also but please let us know your smoke review :jointman:

Yes very fine looking plant and Ill bet it will be fine smoking also but please let us know your smoke review :jointman:
Thanks for dropping in on us Green Hornet, A smoke report is in the near future.

With the King's Banner XIII being harvested on Friday. We are moving her clone to this thread to live on. This girl is doing great. She has been on 12/12 for almost 3 weeks. She is being fed Connoisseur Bloom A at 12ml a gallon. And Connoisseur Bloom B at 12ml a gallon. She also gets 5ml CalMag, 6ml Bud Candy and 6ml Big Bud. She will also produce more than her mother did. She is healthy and happy spending her time building bud. Not much to really talk about, things are good so far. So here she is the King's Banner clone.
rsz_1112617kbclone.jpg
rsz_112617kbclone_2.jpg

The King's Banner XIII clone is doing fantastic. She will produce good no complaints except I only topped her once. She is tall and filling up with bud. This thread will continue with weekly updates from here on out. Got to get back to the grind I have been lacking. But the struggle must continue. This girl is drinking about a 1/2 gallon a day, fed every other watering. She is putting on weight and just like the Moby Dick she doesn't have many pictures outside the tent left. efore the branches are too heavy.

rsz_2rsz_1kbclone.jpg
rsz_1rsz_3kbclone_2.jpg
rsz_rsz_1kbclone_3_1.jpg

Last edited:
Today the King's Banner received her last feeding. She will come down in 3 weeks the 9th of January. This journal and journey is almost over. I am moving on to my Pheno Finder Seeds Star Cake grow. you can catch up with it here https://www.autoflower.org/threads/phenofinder-seeds-starcake.74215/ Its time I start putting my attention to that grow as I also have 2 rooted clones from her. Anyhow for those that followed this grow. I appreciate you guys and gals that took the time to visit this thread :bighug: . She will just receive plain water every time the pot dries up, until chop :amazon: . So there wont be anything to report on. Also please come visit The Kings Banner XIII offspring. The King's Banner XIII male x Moby Dick female, MD-13. That thread should be updated next Friday with photos of the babies. You can catch up with them here https://www.autoflower.org/threads/growing-out-the-first-round-of-md-13.74753/ . Well here is a few looks at the King's Banner XIII clone 21 days from chop.

rsz_kbclone.jpg
rsz_kbclone_2.jpg
rsz_kbclone_3.jpg

Looks great, was really looking forward to that smoke report though. One of those strains there’s just so little grow info on .
Yeah it is like pulling teeth trying to find info on her. But she was pure fire, I have 7 seeds from her left. But the cross I made with her is so dank, her smell alive or being smoked is outstanding. That I have always just grew the cross seeds. But soon I will cross her back to the Kings Banner XIII.
Screenshot_20220602-190418_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20220602-190333_Firefox.jpg

Back