Dutch Passion Mimosa Punch & Trichomes & Cream 2022 Dutch Passion Autoflower Grow & Show 2022 - Auto Mimosa Punch + Auto Trichomes & Cream

They say time flies when you are having fun :crying:

Sorry to keep you waiting this long guys, we have quite a busy period atm, the high season is in full swing and we are a few hands short so to say. First of all, thanks to all the growers participating in this grow & show and and giving regular updates in this thread and in their own threads, much appreciated! :thanks:

Here is our top 3 :

1. @The Dalai Farmer
2. @Zaaboot
3. @Vapo

Special shout-out to my man @St. Tom and @Bob's Auto's because you guys were very close into hitting that top 3 :clapper: Our team decided these 3 were the most impressive plants and grows from the bunch. But that doesn't say you didn't do an amazing job too!

To the winners, congrats!! :headbang: And please send me a DM, like I said in the beginning of this G&S you guys all won a seedvoucher and the possibility to get some goodies. Since most of you are UK located we need to figure out a way to get some goodies to you, could be a nice t-shirt, or cap, or something else depending on your preferences. But let's talk about that privately.

FYI:

the #1 won 100euro seed voucher, the #2 75 euro and the #3 50euro seedvoucher

Cheers all!

Sorry to keep you waiting this long guys, we have quite a busy period atm, the high season is in full swing and we are a few hands short so to say. First of all, thanks to all the growers participating in this grow & show and and giving regular updates in this thread and in their own threads, much appreciated! :thanks:

Here is our top 3 :

1. @The Dalai Farmer
2. @Zaaboot
3. @Vapo

Special shout-out to my man @St. Tom and @Bob's Auto's because you guys were very close into hitting that top 3 :clapper: Our team decided these 3 were the most impressive plants and grows from the bunch. But that doesn't say you didn't do an amazing job too!

To the winners, congrats!! :headbang: And please send me a DM, like I said in the beginning of this G&S you guys all won a seedvoucher and the possibility to get some goodies. Since most of you are UK located we need to figure out a way to get some goodies to you, could be a nice t-shirt, or cap, or something else depending on your preferences. But let's talk about that privately.

FYI:

Cheers all!
Congrats guys!!!!

Here is our top 3 :

1. @The Dalai Farmer
2. @Zaaboot
3. @Vapo

FYI:

Cheers all!

Thank You...Thank you........:bravo::bravo::bravo:...and CONGRATULATIONS
Here is our top 3 :

1. @The Dalai Farmer
2. @Zaaboot
3. @Vapo

Well Done.....:bravo:...and Well Grown........

Thank you to the Dutch Passion Team. :toke:

Here is our top 3 :

1. @The Dalai Farmer
2. @Zaaboot
3. @Vapo

FYI:

Cheers all!
Thank you very much @Antonio_DutchPassion :pighug: that's made my day :woohoo: and congratulations to @Vapo & @Zaaboot :clapper:

Last edited:

Here is our top 3 :

1. @The Dalai Farmer
2. @Zaaboot
3. @Vapo

FYI:

Cheers all!
Noooice!...well done to everyone and thanks to @Antonio_DutchPassion and Dutch Passion themselves for running this comp.... @The Dalai Farmer @Zaaboot well done dudes :thanks: :thanks: :bighug: :thanks: :thanks:

Back