Dutch Passion Mimosa Punch & Trichomes & Cream 2022 Dutch Passion Autoflower Grow & Show 2022 - Auto Mimosa Punch + Auto Trichomes & Cream

@Antonio_DutchPassion is this ShowGrow finished........?....
Yes, it is, sorry I was on a short holiday, and when I got back I couldn't log in anymore at the autoflower.net sites.
Didn't know it was changed to a different domain, tried logging in for 3 days in a row without success.

Anyway, I think it is time to wrap this G&S up, I will look with my colleagues for the top 3 grows and share them with everybody soon.
Did someone say prizes?........or did I miss summat?..…..
A
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA
Did I? :biggrin:

Like I said to Mossy, indeed time to wrap it up, work in progress now! :goodluck:

Yes, it is, sorry I was on a short holiday, and when I got back I couldn't log in anymore at the autoflower.net sites.
Didn't know it was changed to a different domain, tried logging in for 3 days in a row without success.

Anyway, I think it is time to wrap this G&S up, I will look with my colleagues for the top 3 grows and share them with everybody soon.

Like I said to Mossy, indeed time to wrap it up, work in progress now! :goodluck:

Cheers @Antonio_DutchPassion ... :headbang: ..Sorry you got locked out...

We switched to another domain *.org
I think it's got something to do with getting the site faster, guess new hosting? Anyway. The new site is just amazing. You only need to get a hang of it.
If you like it dark, just click on the lightbulb, but be carefull as to go back, you need to change that in the settings.

@Antonio_DutchPassion ...Did we get anywhere with this...?........:eyebrows:

Can I move this to the Dutch Passion section now.......?...

@Antonio_DutchPassion ...Did we get anywhere with this...?........:eyebrows:

Can I move this to the Dutch Passion section now.......?...

Yes, you can :thanks: sorry for the delay, I've been caught up in some big projects atm so I have had limited time for other stuff :dizzy:

Let me see if I can wrap it up tomorrow or the day after tomorrow at the latest! :pass:

Yes, you can :thanks: sorry for the delay, I've been caught up in some big projects atm so I have had limited time for other stuff :dizzy:

Let me see if I can wrap it up tomorrow or the day after tomorrow at the latest! :pass:

Thank you...... :bighug: ......

Yoo Hoooooo............. :pighug:

Back