Photoperiod Dark Horse Genetics Kings Banner XIII

Today the King's Banner and the Moby Dick got a feeding. These girls are doing great at the moment, no complaints from me. I must say these girls seem happy as can be. They were given 12ml Connoisseur A and 12ml Connoisseur B, 8ml Big Bud, and 5ml CalMag. Next feeding will be full strength 16ml Connoisseur A and B. The clones are doing great as well. We also have a StarCake female on the go she is only a week old. I am hoping for good things from her. The hairs have turned red on the branches I pollinated so we will have seeds. Here are a few looks at King's Banner and one with Moby Dick.

10.24.19.kb.JPG
10.24.19.kb (2).JPG

Here is a look at King's Banner XIII . The King's Banner XIII flowering clone is throwing roots. So now the 2 flowering clones are rooted. The plants all in all are doing great nothing negative to add things are doing good. We look forward to harvesting the seeds from the pollinated branches. Moby Dick seeds will be called King Moby. And for sure the King's Banner seeds are just King's Banner XIII. I have a StarCake female on the go as well. She will be cloned and pollenated with King's Banner XIII pollen when the time comes.

I am still on the hunt for Dark Horse Genetics Bruce Banner 2.0 seeds. If I get my hands on them, we will be doing something epic. Making clones and fem seeds I let my buddy use my Tiresias Mist I spoke to him over the weekend he claims he lost it. I should of known it was a lost cause. Friday is pay day so When I order my Overdrive. Well here are a few looks at the girl.
10.28.kingsbanner.JPG
10.28.kingsbanner.JPG
10.28.kingsbanner (2).JPG

Sounds like you have a plan for some awesome breading . That King Banner is fine looking.

Sounds like you have a plan for some awesome breading . That King Banner is fine looking.

Hi there Green Hornet, thanks for checking out the thread. Yeah Im on a 5 year plan with seeds and clones. 5 years down the line I don't want to still be buying seeds. I'm already over 5 years doing that. Everything I grow is for myself unless I'm handing out weed for holidays and birthdays

King's Banner XIII this morning. She doesn't have a strong smell compared to the Moby Dick. But she does have a slight odor of her own, she has about 3 weeks left. She will give me some good smoke I'm hoping. Next time I grow the King's Banner it will be done a little different. I don't think I will top her but one time if at all. But what I say and what I do, is sometimes two different things sometimes. Well here goes King's Banner XIII.
11.2.19.kingsbanner.JPG
11.2.19.kingsbanner (2).JPG
11.2.19.kingsbanner (3).JPG
11.2.19.kingsbanner (4).JPG

:thumbsup:The plan You have has many benefits . Getting to know a breed well makes growing easier and less expensive

This girl is chugging along nicely and nearing the finishing line. I am not sure when I will run this strain again from seed. But when the time comes we will grow out some of our own seeds we created this grow. And I still have 6 seeds from Dark Horse Genetics. But like I said not sure when I will get to run this strain again unless its some certified fire. She is easy enough to grow I topped her 3 or 4 time I don't remember. She didn't really like it lol. She took a few day to start growing again after every topping. Seed pods are noticeable on the branch that was pollinated with the male Kings Banner XIII. This was a nice run even though we had to kill her sister and slaughter a few clones. We got some bud and some future stock, things could be worse in the garden. This grow is nearing its end but the struggle must continue.
There are other grows I have going on at the moment, and will for a while. There is the StarCake grow just starting out. The clone and breeding thread and the nearing the end of my Moby Dick grow. Please take time to at least visit the threads if you haven't had the time to. The links to my current journals in progress are in my signature. Let's get to the photos.

11.8.19.kb.JPG
11.8.19.kb (2).JPG
11.8.19.kb (3).JPG
11.8.19.kb (4).JPG
11.8.19.kb (5).JPG

Cleaning the tent and tending to the plants. I decided to show a few pictures of the King's Banner XIII and her clone her clone is almost as tall as she is. The clone was put into flower 2 days ago. Nothing really to discuss things are smooth just the way we like them. Here is a look at King's Banner XIII and her clone.

11.9.19.kingbanners.JPG
11.9.19.kingbanners (2).JPG
11.9.19.kingbanner.JPG
11.9.19.king.clone.JPG

King's Banner XIII and her clone are doing the damn thing. The King's Banner has been on plain water for over a week. I talk and smile at her everyday. Soon I will end her life cycle. And that makes me a mean old man
evil.gif
. Well here are some pictures of the King's Banner XIII and her clone.

PB130002.JPG
PB130003.JPG
PB130004.JPG
PB130005.JPG

Back